Thrown out of the stadium today

SteWadda said:
I know the names of most around me and wouldn't have to describe myself to them as the fat bloke.

I do apologise - I'll make sure I type up my life history before the Swansea match and hand it out at the turnstiles. At that game I'll request that everyone within a 3 row area of my seat arrives 30 minutes early for the following match so that we can sit around and discuss the matters of the day with a cup of tea.................jesus wept!!

Jono76 said:
SteWadda said:
I know the names of most around me and wouldn't have to describe myself to them as the fat bloke.

Why not, didn't your Mum teach you to always tell the truth........mine did!!

She did but I find it easier to use my name which she also gave me.

Am I missing something? I still don't understand how the PDA operator and steward have come into the stand and managed to pick out your seats if neither of you had your cards read by the PDA, or failing this how they have followed 2 people in, lost them and then managed to pick their two suspects out of thousands using the turnstile.

Jono76 said:
SteWadda said:

I do apologise - I'll make sure I type up my life history before the Swansea match and hand it out at the turnstiles. At that game I'll request that everyone within a 3 row area of my seat arrives 30 minutes early for the following match so that we can sit around and discuss the matters of the day with a cup of tea.................jesus wept!!

Are you for real?

Is having a chat and knowing the names of people around you really that out of the ordinary.

And why have you edited your response after I have already replied to you.

withingtonmcfc said:
Hi.

I am the other person who was thrown out with the OP yesterday. Not posted on here for a while.

To the people who seem to think I was responsible. I suppose it it easy to jump to conclusions and lets be fair, we do have our fair share of idiots who cause trouble and they deserve to be banned. However, this is clear case of mistaken identity. Like the OP states, we don't even know each other and we came into the stadium at separate times on Wednesday night. It's a clear case of mistaken identity.

Anyway, I have just e-mailed Danny Wilson and Peter Fletcher politely advising them to check both the CCTV footage of the incident and the turnstile records to see what time we both entered the stadium. That should prove we were not involved. I have also offered to meet the PDA operator in person to see if he/she still thinks it was me.

Hopefully this will resolve the matter before it develops into something more.
Still causing trouble I see. Your not a young un anymore you should have grown out of that by now.

An update for everyone

Danny Wilson has called to say he is looking into it for us and will be back in touch on Thursday as Peter fletcher is currently out of the country

I am confident once we see the CCTV it will be cleared up in no time

mekonmcfc said:
An update for everyone

Danny Wilson has called to say he is looking into it for us and will be back in touch on Thursday as Peter fletcher is a useless twat

Jono76 said:
@withingtonmcfc & mekonmcfc

I hope you both can get this sorted sooner rather than later. I'm the fat bloke that sits directly in front of you both with the rather excitable missus. We were as amazed as anyone when the steward approached you on Saturday, especially as he wanted both of you - it's plainly obvious to everyone around us that you are not at the game 'together'.

The older gentleman that sits to your right did manage to get some info from one of the stewards at half-time and we were all amazed to hear that it was something to do with a PDA operator on Wednesday as everyone that attended on confirmed you arrived at completely different times.

These guys are both genuine blokes, everyone that sits nearby would vouch for them - there are some idiots at times but these two are not included!

I really hope it's as simple as mistaken identity and that Danny can sort this mess out - I'll give you both a nod next time you're in your seats and we can grab a pint at half-time.

Thanks for your support mate, much appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.