Ticket Collection Celtic away

The flip side of this is that my son and I went to Dortmund on the ferry a few years back (also in a big BMW) and on the way out they properly searched the car like they thought we were drug dealers. So on the way back I said to my son, "wear your City scarf so they know we've been to the match, I don't fancy having the car fucked about with again." They stopped us for about an hour solely because he had that scarf on, at first refusing to issue us with a boarding pass then making us go into some kind of meeting in an office in the port at Rotterdam, threatening not to let us on the boat and saying that if there was any sign of trouble we'd be arrested. The whole thing was utterly bizarre.
Drug dealers going to Holland?!

We showed them the match tickets and they just thought it was even more funny. Irony being the German matches are the only ones, in my experience, where the Polizei are reasonable and stand back.
The best away trip, for me, last year was Monchengladbach
Talking affably with the police throughout the day. Help when we needed it and drinking with the home fans after the game.
Unlike the police state fear of Turin

Saw a bloke drink his own piss out of a bottle that he just filled.Tom foolery at its finest.
I would imagine on the whole we are one of the better travelling fans on the road.
Never saw any real bad stuff,a lot of alcohol related stuff.I would imagine the club are just going on feedback from sober fans.
And there's the rub benny
A lot more corporates and jolly hockey types go to the glamour ties and don't like seeing loud footy fans ruining their foie gras and prosecco

Saw a bloke drink his own piss out of a bottle that he just filled.Tom foolery at its finest.
I would imagine on the whole we are one of the better travelling fans on the road.
Never saw any real bad stuff,a lot of alcohol related stuff.I would imagine the club are just going on feedback from sober fans.
Well they had the pick up point in Madrid and there were still plenty of very very drunk blues there. And I include myself in that description. :)

Which "girls" are they talking about and does anyone know what happened?
Haven't a Scooby mate.
He had an official id badge and so I talked to him about the collection.
I'm with my Mrs and he says "I know it wouldn't be from the likes of you, but the 'girls' get a lot of abuse from others".
I just sighed and walked off

If the intention was to stop points whores then surely they'd have done it for domestic ga
Ive been saying this since it's introduction
But it seems to go over the heads of some of our fans
I wasn't at the meeting but our friends we
Talking affably with the police throughout the day. Help when we needed it and drinking with the home fans after the game.
Yes we had brilliant few days drinks by the river good transfers to ground , and this time got the Christmas markets :)

Agreed. We chatted to dozens of MG fans in the car park before the game, very friendly, and the access roads and car parking were fucking superb. Two cracking-looking Polizei Frauen to chat to under the stand at half time too. My fave last year too, was pleased we got them again.

Haven't a Scooby mate.
He had an official id badge and so I talked to him about the collection.
I'm with my Mrs and he says "I know it wouldn't be from the likes of you, but the 'girls' get a lot of abuse from others".
I just sighed and walked off

Well the collection system must be an even bigger ball ache for the club than it is for fans so I can't imagine they would implement it on the grounds of something so vague that people who go to most aways don't even recognise as an issue. The whole thing smacks of people trying to justify their jobs at the club to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.