Ticket Collection Celtic away

I'm a feminist sympathiser mate. Found out years ago that you get far more sex being that way.
That would be sex with feminists though? I find the more down to Earth girls are the non-feminists. They don't think too much into things, are more laid back, less easily offended, a bit cooler all round.

Because of the ticket collection I opted to go to Gladbach
One of the lads is shitting it about the ticket situation as they booked it on a whim just on the basis that one lad went in the piss in Düsseldorf one weekend and loved it. I don't think they took the ticket collection into account and now they're realising they might be in a bit of a spot!

I couldn't get the time off work, Gladbach is the one I fancied the most.

One of the lads is shitting it about the ticket situation as they booked it on a whim just on the basis that one lad went in the piss in Düsseldorf one weekend and loved it. I don't think they took the ticket collection into account and now they're realising they might be in a bit of a spot!

I couldn't get the time off work, Gladbach is the one I fancied the most.
They will have no chance of getting one off City unless done by the book.
I did see someone sell theirs in Paris though

That would be sex with feminists though? I find the more down to Earth girls are the non-feminists. They don't think too much into things, are more laid back, less easily offended, a bit cooler all round.
I wasn't being entirely serious mate! But one good thing about out-and-out feminists is they don't mind when you fuck off in the morning!

Is it too much to ask the club to explain their official reasons for the Ticket Collection, rather than have the fans rely on chip shop anecdotes?
If it really is “points whores” then why aren’t they doing the same thing for the Swansea LC game when you can guarantee that some fans will buy the cheap tickets with no intention of going?
If it’s because of City idiots, then why not just name, shame and ban the guilty parties?

As an aside, I ordered a ticket for Schalke v Nice (hopefully to see Balotelli), which takes place, the day after City play in Monchengladbach.

The ticket arrived in the post this morning.

In contrast, I expect nothing, but uncertain silence regarding our game until the very last minute.

They said they have introduced the pick up at venue because basically people were letting knob heads have there tickets and city are getting a bad name abroad

Not sure how accurate that is though not doubting it was said.
United have same system in place as do Chelsea, Leicester even have the same conditions this year and I believe though only through word of mouth that European visitors to the etihad also have to collect. Do we all have knob head fans or is this a new uefa initiative?

A few of the lads will get one trough City easily, one of them is the one whose shitting it as they reckon they'll be having too good a time in Düsseldorf to get over to Mönchengladbach during the day to go and get the tickets.

I remember one mate in Shalke with no ticket try and gib in their turnstile, tailgating if you will, and then got turfed out and tried it again in another turnstile with the same result, haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.