Ticket Collection Celtic away

Yeah, it's beyond a joke now. I'm not going to either of those games as I'm away in Kefalonia but it's still pissing me off that they're not on sale yet. I honestly don't get it - it's almost like they haven't got anyone at the club these days to communicate away ticket details and someone just does it as an afterthought at short notice.
Not sure what some of you ungrateful lot want.

They've got to wait until they've sorted out the corporates, premium seat holders, supporters' clubs, commercial partners, travel companies, resellers, Belgians, staff who fancy a weekend in London, City in the City attendees and the rest before they put the 200 tickets that are left in the market.

Not sure what some of you ungrateful lot want.

They've got to wait until they've sorted out the corporates, premium seat holders, supporters' clubs, commercial partners, travel companies, resellers, Belgians, staff who fancy a weekend in London, City in the City attendees and the rest before they put the 200 tickets that are left in the market.

Ffs pb just piss on my chips even more why don't you! I won't get one if it's 3k but if it's more like 4.5k I stand a chance. I tweeted supporter services but they didn't even bother to reply

What's my chances in the cup scheme and 10,000 points

If pick up is in Glasgow you might have a shot, if it's not you have absolutely no chance whatsoever. Criteria will be set astronomically high and go down in very small increments at first before big jumps lower down ass the game gets nearer if they don't sell instantly becaause the thing is, we and the people in the ticket office that usually judge thiss reletively well just don't know right now how many buyers and sellers we have. This would give the biggest indication possible as to how big of an issue it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.