Ticket Collection Celtic away

A few of the lads will get one trough City easily, one of them is the one whose shitting it as they reckon they'll be having too good a time in Düsseldorf to get over to Mönchengladbach during the day to go and get the tickets.

I remember one mate in Shalke with no ticket try and gib in their turnstile, tailgating if you will, and then got turfed out and tried it again in another turnstile with the same result, haha!
Ah, I get it now, they will be having such a good time they wont be too arsed to go over to get their tickets

To anyone who went last time.

How easy was it to get back to Dusseldorf after the match?

Is there any transport laid on?

If not, are trains still running during the night?

Thanks.

Not sure how accurate that is though not doubting it was said.
United have same system in place as do Chelsea, Leicester even have the same conditions this year and I believe though only through word of mouth that European visitors to the etihad also have to collect. Do we all have knob head fans or is this a new uefa initiative?
It's all about control mate
We can't drink, unless you are corporate
You can't get a ticket, unless you go on an official package

To anyone who went last time.

How easy was it to get back to Dusseldorf after the match?

Is there any transport laid on?

If not, are trains still running during the night?

Thanks.
Even.though I didn't go back there, when everyone was taken on the coaches after the game, they were dropped off at the station and they all.got a train back

There was a guy there selling beers out of the back of a small van and the police didn't seem to mind at all

Amsterdam springs to mind.. Half empty in City end at kick off.
Tbf
I think that's because there were only four turnstiles for 3000 people
My wife got crushed in the queue and we were forced apart by the push of the ground
That was an horrendous experience and the only time I ever felt frightened at a ground, and that includes sitting in the Leeds end when we won 2-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.