Ticket Collection Celtic away

To anyone who went last time.

How easy was it to get back to Dusseldorf after the match?

Is there any transport laid on?

If not, are trains still running during the night?

Thanks.

Direct trains ever hour mate from Monchengladbach hbf
22:54
23:54
00:54

You can also catch trains from Rheydt which is nearer to the stadium.

Tbf
I think that's because there were only four turnstiles for 3000 people
My wife got crushed in the queue and we were forced apart by the push of the ground
That was an horrendous experience and the only time I ever felt frightened at a ground, and that includes sitting in the Leeds end when we won 2-1
You're right of course, I was also in that crush in the tunnel area leading to the turnstiles and it was very frightening indeed. I didn't mean to talk that down and I'm sorry to hear you both had similar problems.

I was thinking about when I left the city centre and there were quite a few blues not too bothered with leaving their coffee shop seats and heading to the train...

The Dutch police were knobs before, during and after the game, and I was a bit surprised by this.

We can't drink, unless you are corporate

Yet we are bombarded with sponsorship messages from Heineken (and previously Amstel).

Still, it's better for everyone if we just enjoy a six-pack of Heineken at home on a warm sofa, heated by Gazprom. Just watch the game on pay-to-view channels, paid for by MasterCard. Just enjoy a bag of Lays crisps and a Big Mac washed down with a Coke. Later, we can replay the game on our Sony PS3 to see if we can tell the difference from the "real" thing.

Just surrender to another routine exercise in banal, homogenous, consumer globalisation and stop thinking it has anything to do with football culture or football fans.

And some people still refuse to believe the outcome is fixed. I don't know why I go, but I still do for now because I love my team.

Ever had the feeling you've been cheated?

Yet we are bombarded with sponsorship messages from Heineken (and previously Amstel).

Still, it's better for everyone if we just enjoy a six-pack of Heineken at home on a warm sofa, heated by Gazprom. Just watch the game on pay-to-view channels, paid for by MasterCard. Just enjoy a bag of Lays crisps and a Big Mac washed down with a Coke. Later, we can replay the game on our Sony PS3 to see if we can tell the difference from the "real" thing.

Just surrender to another routine exercise in banal, homogenous, consumer globalisation and stop thinking it has anything to do with football culture or football fans.

And some people still refuse to believe the outcome is fixed. I don't know why I go, but I still do for now because I love my team.

Ever had the feeling you've been cheated?
The only time I've genuinely felt cheated at a football match was at the LC semi final versus Liverpool when Dowd gave that penalty

With less than three weeks to the game
And no Spurs details with just over three weeks left, its getting ridiculous

Yeah, it's beyond a joke now. I'm not going to either of those games as I'm away in Kefalonia but it's still pissing me off that they're not on sale yet. I honestly don't get it - it's almost like they haven't got anyone at the club these days to communicate away ticket details and someone just does it as an afterthought at short notice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.