Ticket Collection Celtic away

how many we given celtic?
Disgraceful if that's true we took a lower allocation due to the club not being able to cope with fans collecting tickets late.

yep absolutely agree - if we have turned down 500 tickets the club has lost touch with its soul!!!!!!

There are no concession tiks for this game - i know thats usually the case on the continent....but surely celtic will be selling concessionary tiks to there fans????

14810 so sweating on one... Trains and hotel booked. My dad reckons he knows a Rangers pub just near ibrox can watch.... Should be interesting if I don't get one!

I find it very hard to believe the club declined the option of a further 500 tickets. Especially given that they anticipate high demand based on the points criteria. What proof is there of this?

It is a fucking disgrace, no info on when the tickets can be collected or from where.

Glasgow on the day - that mean you can rock up to the ground at 7pm and collect outside? if not how???

I find it very hard to believe the club declined the option of a further 500 tickets. Especially given that they anticipate high demand based on the points criteria. What proof is there of this?

Indeed. Unless anyone wants to post itk info re this it sounds like it can't be right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.