Ticket Collection Celtic away

If you've booked on the official coach do you need to ring up / purchase a ticket online or do you get one automatically once you meet the points requirements?

You now need to get your own ticket yourself , if you get one they will match your supporter number with what you registered on their system you will then get a confirmation email and will collect your ticket on the coach . If you are not successful in getting a ticket they will refund the money you have already paid , so no ticket means no go

You now need to get your own ticket yourself , if you get one they will match your supporter number with what you registered on their system you will then get a confirmation email and will collect your ticket on the coach . If you are not successful in getting a ticket they will refund the money you have already paid , so no ticket means no go

Cheers mate, thought I was saving myself a job booking on the official coach. Nevermind.

I'm certainly reluctant to condemn the club in the absence of any hard evidence but would anyone be surprised if that was the case? Last season when we played Villa away in the FA Cup the tickets were dirt cheap and it was a 3pm Saturday kick-off. We were allocated 6000 tickets but it was obvious we could sell many more. There were conflicting stories as to why we didn't get a bigger allocation - one was that Villa didn't want to give us any more than the minimum requirement for the FA Cup (15%). However, one poster claimed that they spoke to someone at our ticket office and City turned down more tickets because they didn't think they could get them all posted out in time. Come the day of the game we were in the end behind the goal and the normal away section for league games at Villa Park was totally empty.

I'd be very surprised, there's no viable reason why they would deliberately restrict the amount of travelling fans, there was mention of them not wanting to deal with the extra queues for ticket collection but when you think about what that entails, that is just absurd. I refuse to believe any club would ever see that as a reason to restrict away tickets. I remember the Villa game, i was there too and to me it was a simple case of them giving us the stand behind the goal and nothing more, yeah we could probably have sold more but why would Villa give us more? It was already like a home game for City due to how pitiful their turnout was (ironically still sang where were you when you were shit to us though) Some guy makes some bizarre claim about posting problems and it's believed without any proof whatsoever. How long does it really take a team of experienced people to envelope a further few thousand tickets? I've frequently bought away tickets at 9am and had them the very next day. It's not like we employ Chappie as a personal postman who hand delivers every ticket.

Two drunken English-speaking males commit some mindless violence outside a restaurant in Madrid. The waiter gives a description to the police, so their first port of call is any CCTV footage.

What better system than filming all the travelling football supporters earlier in the day, as they queue at a hotel collection point. Do any of them match the description?

Probably utter bollocks, but it makes more sense than the ticket office spending thousands on a weird collection system, just to stop a few people buying a ticket, but not going to the game.

Seemingly it was 3200 or 2700 and we opted for 2700. Possibly as they couldn't cope with 3200 collecting tickets when a lot will arrive late.
Only my presumption that may not be the reason we went for the lower option
If that's the case they want fucking shooting
Seemingly they care little for the fans

The new web site is shit - I used your link to see this so thanks for posting. When I open a window on the web site and try to find this in the menus - is still does not appear in my browser. Which menu did you use to get to this. I think they should scrap the new website and go back to the old one.
Agreed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.