Ticket Collection Celtic away

In the event we do not secure tickets in the away end can anyone recomend any quality pubs that will have the match on ?

Just seen Spurs away criteria even stops at 13,500.

We had half and half scarf wearers with Megastore carrier bags in our block on Sunday, I expected a few a Scotland pumping up demand.

I think that Spurs criteria will go lower than 13500 though. Swansea also stopped at 13500 when they 1st published the selling criteria but has gone down as low as 7000 now. With only 2000 ticket too.

You would think at the start of each season the club could publish how many fans we have in each criteria. X amount on 18000, X amount on 17000 ect

Yeah it'd be useful for gauging whether your likely to get a ticket and you can book hotel etc based on that info. England do it with regards how many caps supporters have (caps are points) 2 for an away game and 1 for a home game when I used to follow them.

Does anyone know what the score is with supporters clubs with regard the collection process?

Are members to go and collect individually like independent travellers have too or are names/I.D being taken down by say the travel secretary and being passed on to city?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.