Ticket Collection Celtic away

The new web site is shit - I used your link to see this so thanks for posting. When I open a window on the web site and try to find this in the menus - is still does not appear in my browser. Which menu did you use to get to this. I think they should scrap the new website and go back to the old one.

Just found it on the scroll bar on right. Why can they just list each fucking match and get rid of all the shit they put on the ticket screen. Fixture list, ticket details ... that all I want to know - not all the bollocks they put on here. Picking up the tickets on the day for this when most people will drive up mid afternoon is really fucking annoying. Will have to have another day off just to claim the ticket. Maybe they will do the same for the Swansea cup match mid week since we are going into Europe.

I'd be very surprised, there's no viable reason why they would deliberately restrict the amount of travelling fans, there was mention of them not wanting to deal with the extra queues for ticket collection but when you think about what that entails, that is just absurd. I refuse to believe any club would ever see that as a reason to restrict away tickets. I remember the Villa game, i was there too and to me it was a simple case of them giving us the stand behind the goal and nothing more, yeah we could probably have sold more but why would Villa give us more? It was already like a home game for City due to how pitiful their turnout was (ironically still sang where were you when you were shit to us though) Some guy makes some bizarre claim about posting problems and it's believed without any proof whatsoever. How long does it really take a team of experienced people to envelope a further few thousand tickets? I've frequently bought away tickets at 9am and had them the very next day. It's not like we employ Chappie as a personal postman who hand delivers every ticket.

Conspiracy theories flourish when there is a lack of communication. Which seems to be the norm with City when it comes to ticketing issues.

I'd be very surprised, there's no viable reason why they would deliberately restrict the amount of travelling fans, there was mention of them not wanting to deal with the extra queues for ticket collection but when you think about what that entails, that is just absurd. I refuse to believe any club would ever see that as a reason to restrict away tickets. I remember the Villa game, i was there too and to me it was a simple case of them giving us the stand behind the goal and nothing more, yeah we could probably have sold more but why would Villa give us more? It was already like a home game for City due to how pitiful their turnout was (ironically still sang where were you when you were shit to us though) Some guy makes some bizarre claim about posting problems and it's believed without any proof whatsoever. How long does it really take a team of experienced people to envelope a further few thousand tickets? I've frequently bought away tickets at 9am and had them the very next day. It's not like we employ Chappie as a personal postman who hand delivers every ticket.

Oh, I'm not saying that definitely was the reason for us not getting more tickets for Villa away. However, the various genuine issues regarding away tickets over the past few seasons - new low end corporate ST holders jumping the queue (and even corporates who aren't ST holders as evidenced by the City in the City event for Spurs away), Belgians with no loyalty points jumping the queue for Arsenal away, tickets going on sale late, no transparency as to what percentage of tickets are going where (unlike United who publically disclose the split for every away game) - only serves to feed the rumour mill as cibaman has said above.

Last edited:
Conspiracy theories flourish when there is a lack of communication. Which seems to be the norm with City when it comes to ticketing issues.

With the greatest respect to those who think otherwise, I don’t think the Ticket Office give a flying fuck about “points whores” (if they really do exist), or even whether the tickets go to the right people.
Everybody knows that the self-perpetuating loyalty points system is fundamentally flawed, but the lack of communication over such an irritating abuse of customer service,(personally I would describe a four hour drive to Glasgow, followed by a potential two hour queue, as more than a “bit of hassle”) is evidently so poor that their hands must be tied.

Leicester won’t have a history of ticket abuse for european games, so if they’ve also adopted the collection system, then it suggests a wider european counter-terrorism security measure of controlling, and tagging, English football supporters. The official trips will probably send the passport details of all travellers, whilst independent supporters will all be caught on CCTV.

Now, that would be a terrible state of affairs, but it would also make more sense.

With the greatest respect to those who think otherwise, I don’t think the Ticket Office give a flying fuck about “points whores” (if they really do exist), or even whether the tickets go to the right people.
Everybody knows that the self-perpetuating loyalty points system is fundamentally flawed, but the lack of communication over such an irritating abuse of customer service,(personally I would describe a four hour drive to Glasgow, followed by a potential two hour queue, as more than a “bit of hassle”) is evidently so poor that their hands must be tied.

Leicester won’t have a history of ticket abuse for european games, so if they’ve also adopted the collection system, then it suggests a wider european counter-terrorism security measure of controlling, and tagging, English football supporters. The official trips will probably send the passport details of all travellers, whilst independent supporters will all be caught on CCTV.

Now, that would be a terrible state of affairs, but it would also make more sense.
Leicester definitely have adopted the same process as my brother is a season ticket holder and is going to Brugge. They published ticket details for all 3 European away games at the same time giving there fans time to sort out travel and time off work . Why can't we do the same ?

Just found it on the scroll bar on right. Why can they just list each fucking match and get rid of all the shit they put on the ticket screen. Fixture list, ticket details ... that all I want to know - not all the bollocks they put on here. Picking up the tickets on the day for this when most people will drive up mid afternoon is really fucking annoying. Will have to have another day off just to claim the ticket. Maybe they will do the same for the Swansea cup match mid week since we are going into Europe.

You can't find it easily this time because they have posted it with a date in May as the posting date! If you search tickets and travel and pick the month of May for the search then the Celtic details appear. Garbage.
I can't believe what absolute steaming pile of shite the new web-site is, don't they test anything before rolling it out?

You can't find it easily this time because they have posted it with a date in May as the posting date! If you search tickets and travel and pick the month of May for the search then the Celtic details appear. Garbage.
I can't believe what absolute steaming pile of shite the new web-site is, don't they test anything before rolling it out?
Its a disgrace.and it needs sorting.not ignore and hope for the best.wake up City!

Leicester definitely have adopted the same process as my brother is a season ticket holder and is going to Brugge. They published ticket details for all 3 European away games at the same time giving there fans time to sort out travel and time off work . Why can't we do the same ?
Because the ticket office (the club) are not bothered about the amount of hassle we have as ordinary supporters, everything seem to be last minute information.

Basically they don't care and have no idea about customer service; if they operated a similar service in an open market they would be out of business very quickly. Unfortunately the fact they don't and we are a captive market for their service gives them no reasons to change. Probably why we have also never had a customer satisfaction survey on the ticket office.

Because the ticket office (the club) are not bothered about the amount of hassle we have as ordinary supporters, everything seem to be last minute information.

Basically they don't care and have no idea about customer service; if they operated a similar service in an open market they would be out of business very quickly. Unfortunately the fact they don't and we are a captive market for their service gives them no reasons to change. Probably why we have also never had a customer satisfaction survey on the ticket office.

When I bought my Swansea tickets there was a survey on the ticket office at the end of my call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.