Ticket Collection Celtic away

I hope you told them what you thought of them

it was a score of between 1-5 on how satisfied and dissatisfied you were about your ticket purchasing experience.

The process went relatively smoothly but they still scored low due to the fact that it was an automated recording of Ferris asking me how satisfied or dissatisfied I was on certain areas of the process. The fact that the automated voice asked and received my answer twice for every question made me score even lower than I was going too. The less I hear of his voice for starters the better.

What do you think the chances are with 12,900 on the cup scheme?

I think there will be little or no chance of it dropping to 12900!
Madrid away we got 3900 tickets and this sold out on 9000 points (had to be in champs league scheme).
Wiv 1200 tickets less and very high demand just cant see it drop to 12900.
Hope it drops lower than the derby though as several of my mates just missed out.

I got my points added in the morning and it says tickets will be posted.

It will sell out at 15k.

I think more 14. well I hope so for blues on that figure.

Just seen Spurs away criteria even stops at 13,500.

We had half and half scarf wearers with Megastore carrier bags in our block on Sunday, I expected a few a Scotland pumping up demand.

I think I may be in the shit for the ticket collection, I'm only taking half a day off work so expect to be there around six if traffic is ok.

Have any details been published on when / where it's availabble yet?

I'm not knocking the collection idea, what ever the reason it was brought in, it means only those intending to go buy one, just a bit worried I may be stood by an enpty kiosk after the games kicked off.

I think I may be in the shit for the ticket collection, I'm only taking half a day off work so expect to be there around six if traffic is ok.

Have any details been published on when / where it's availabble yet?

I'm not knocking the collection idea, what ever the reason it was brought in, it means only those intending to go buy one, just a bit worried I may be stood by an enpty kiosk after the games kicked off.
knowing where the ground is I reckon we'll be collecting tickets within 15 mins from the stadium. you'll be fine.

knowing where the ground is I reckon we'll be collecting tickets within 15 mins from the stadium. you'll be fine.
Cheers, just hope it's easier to find than the one in bucharest (although that was probably more the taxi driver ignoring the name of the street and just dropping off at the front of the stadium)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.