Ticket Collection Celtic away

Got mine Wednesday restricted view only yesterday full view tickets available takes the piss!
On a seperate note initially quoted £40 for the barca home game on the cup scheme go on sale tommorow at £30 for my seat so which is it? Nothing but confusing Info comes out of the ticket office

Thanks bud.

I bought mine weds afternoon and was told categorically that there was only restricted views left.

Somethings not right.
your right mate, I did mine on the website while rushing about with work , so I just proceeded to payment and did not notice if I had a choice or not. maybe mine is a restricted £49.00 seat

your right mate, I did mine on the website while rushing about with work , so I just proceeded to payment and did not notice if I had a choice or not. maybe mine is a restricted £49.00 seat

If it's £49 then it's not restricted, the restricted view tickets were £46

Got mine Wednesday restricted view only yesterday full view tickets available takes the piss!
On a seperate note initially quoted £40 for the barca home game on the cup scheme go on sale tommorow at £30 for my seat so which is it? Nothing but confusing Info comes out of the ticket office

I wanted upper tier away at Spurs today, wasn't on sale on the website, only lower, so I rang to try and get upper.

Got through and was told upper tier was there but that it "was greyed out" and couldn't be sold, it "might be being released later".

Don't know what the fuck they're playing at. Very odd.

I wanted upper tier away at Spurs today, wasn't on sale on the website, only lower, so I rang to try and get upper.

Got through and was told upper tier was there but that it "was greyed out" and couldn't be sold, it "might be being released later".

Not odd mate, I could only get lower.
We have the most incompetent ticket office in the country.
We are one of the richest clubs in the world, we have a website designed by a primary school kid. Total joke.

I don't fucking believe this, another game on sale I knew nothing about. Thank you - I'd have had no idea.
And yes, I want upper too but I guess that's being saved for the city in the city points dodgers.

I don't fucking believe this, another game on sale I knew nothing about. Thank you - I'd have had no idea.
And yes, I want upper too but I guess that's being saved for the city in the city points dodgers.

Got upper tier no problem when booked ours on Wednesday.
God knows what they're playing at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.