Ticket Collection Celtic away

There was a choice on line when buying Celtic (A) tickets. Restricted tickets were cheaper. Was the wrong box ticked?

No, there is a box which asks if you want to include restricted view tickets in your selection and that wasn't ticked. When the option to buy came up it was for a restricted view ticket. There is no pop-up that advises you that there are only restricted view tickets available just an 'RV' after the seat number.

Last edited:
It's nothing to do with 'point whores'. They don't give a toss which City fan gets the ticket (remember we are all City fans no matter how many points you have). It's all about control - knowing your name, knowing your address, knowing your face, knowing your inside leg measurements.

The problem for the club was that the PSG game (when there probably were valid security reasons for being able to accurately identify fans) let the cat well and truly out of the bag as to the extent of "points whoring". If the club had simply reverted to the old system it would have damaged the credibility of the loyalty points system, undermined the cup schemes, platinum etc. I certainly wouldn't have remained on the CL cup scheme if they had simply gone back to the old system.

When you do a Euro away a lot of people are there the day before and certainly nearly everyone is there the next morning.
However with the Celtic game there are a lot of people arriving late afternoon.
Would it not have been possible before the ticket sale was announced to have two locations.
1 in City Centre and 2 near ground.
Then when you applied for ticket either on line/phone or in person you gave you preference, Location 1 or Location 2.
Once given this could not be changed and would surely make distribution quicker and easier.

Nah, if they did that they'd probably have the wrong set of tickets at each location!

I got my ticket but did not check if it was restricted view it was £49.00 can anyone tell me if this restricted. I just booked it quickly as I was busy working

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.