Ticket Collection Paris

Stood with a French blue nice lad no season ticket, so asked how he got his tkt and wrist band!
Oh I know Kevin Parker!!! Enough said

lbvBoA4.gif

Where has this come from that someone called Chisolm used to work at the swamp? No one has ever worked there with that name.

my understanding is this new collect your ticket rule is imposed on city not invented by them. Advice from British Embassy on travel to the game mentioned it http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=808cfacd6584a4dafe2bfb99c&id=0a74bd1693 I am not defending City on how it is handled and don't travel to European games so have no experience, but if it is as bad as you describe I suggest you contact the appropriate supporters club (me for disabled, Kevin for all others) so we can work with the club to improve

This is very similar to the way England fans had to get their tickets in Lithuania. Seems to be the norm now!

I found the this process a minor inconvenience that gave plenty of Blues who have missed on tickets to points whore the chance to go.

I know what one or two posters are saying about Thomson customers getting preferential treatment. That's true but the queues would have been a lot longer if all Blues had had to go to Montparnasse.

Why did the people who travelled on the Thompson trip get their tickets on the Plane.

No one has answered this question! Were the Thompson trip people subjected to the same scrutiny and checks or were they just handed their tickets with their wrist bands on the plane without the checks? Think about the logistics of this; how long is the flight to Paris? How many people on the plane? How many people checking their credentials?

This is very similar to the way England fans had to get their tickets in Lithuania. Seems to be the norm now!

England fans have been picking tickets up like this for the last seven or eight years. Some people still complain about it but I've never had an issue and I've only missed a couple of aways in that time. Saves me having to remember to take my ticket with me and there's always a pub nearby full of England fans as it becomes a place to congregate.

No one has answered this question! Were the Thompson trip people subjected to the same scrutiny and checks or were they just handed their tickets with their wrist bands on the plane without the checks? Think about the logistics of this; how long is the flight to Paris? How many people on the plane? How many people checking their credentials?

This is also the case for England fans on official trips. They all get their tickets given to them on the plane or the coach. Presumably this is because they have everyone's name and so can cross check them all with the club to make sure they are all genuine.

What would you need to check when they are already on the plane? They have already checked their names and passports match so I'm not sure what else would be needed? Am I missing something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.