Ticket Demand- last five fixtures

baildon blue said:
spam1967 said:
baildon blue said:
I have never been a rag.Go to bed

i didn't say you've never been a rag.

i said you've never been a blue. stay up all night.
You should stick to your main subject of spam.Coz you dont know me sunshine!!!!

for the third time.

you've never been a blue.

come on, your not denying it.

Im a blue more than you spam.Ive got a nice City card and i go to 20 games a season.I bet you dont support City SPAM!!!!!!!!

baildon blue said:
Im a blue more than you spam.Ive got a nice City card and i go to 20 games a season.I bet you dont support City SPAM!!!!!!!!
Is that 20 home games a season or 19 & 1 away game? Or are u getting mixed up with Alti?
How come ur pal Fowler"s knickers aren"t backin u up?<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:12 am --<br /><br />
spam1967 said:
baildon blue said:
Is that 20 home games a season or 19 & 1 away game? Or are u getting mixed up with Alti"s matches?
How come ur pal Fowler"s knickers aren"t backin u up?

I agree with the comments that the bundle is too expensive and rigid and should be scrapped.

I am not convince it is driven by the Club being greedy though. Both Kaldhoon and Gary Cook have made a big thing about strengthening the management strucure at City and maybe these extra managers are finding things to keep themselves busy.

If the Wigan and Leeds games sell out far more quickly than the ones in the bundle (and I know Wigan is in there) that would send a clear message back to the American from Derby and co.

The Sheikh won't be interested in whether these games sell out in a bundle or individually.

just bought my 5 tickets 230 quid,got shafted by supporters club and so called match pals for qpr game last season this wont happen again.sat at home and watched the 4 empty seats in the east stand and the game. not my style but its me myself and i from now on

spam1967 said:
baildon blue said:
Is that 20 home games a season or 19 & 1 away game? Or are u getting mixed up with Alti?

-- Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:12 am --
Spam you dont know what your talking about.Jog on!!!!
spam1967 said:
baildon blue said:
Is that 20 home games a season or 19 & 1 away game? Or are u getting mixed up with Alti"s matches?

mammutly said:
spam v baildon

Possibly the most boring spat in bluemoon history.
Look i enjoy these arguments.It would be boring if we didnt have these spats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.