Ticket Demand- last five fixtures

If our form tails off over the next few weeks and we are out of the title race, the last five games won't be as important to blues who only go as and when they are able to.

By selling the bundles, surely the club are just trying to ensure that the number of seats sold (which is different to attendance) are as high as possible.

I would have thought that this was good business on behalf of the club.

Uwes Grandad said:
If our form tails off over the next few weeks and we are out of the title race, the last five games won't be as important to blues who only go as and when they are able to.

By selling the bundles, surely the club are just trying to ensure that the number of seats sold (which is different to attendance) are as high as possible.

It is. But it's the desire to rip everyone off in the process that is causing a few scratched heads. This 'minimising risk' strategy should be a two-way street and those people forking out for 5 games in advance should at least be getting some sort of deal out of it, not being asked to fork out well over the odds.

Dubai Blue said:
Uwes Grandad said:

It is. But it's the desire to rip everyone off in the process that is causing a few scratched heads. This 'minimising risk' strategy should be a two-way street and those people forking out for 5 games in advance should at least be getting some sort of deal out of it, not being asked to fork out well over the odds.
Agreed

just had a check online and for a ''final five'' seat in block 111 where i am its £230!

which is £46 a game,
my season card works out at £28.42 a game and thats with the extra £50 for platinum!

i would imagine for wigan a seat in that area would be £30, so that makes it £50 a game for the next 4!!!!

which to be honest is a bit ridiculous and i think the club are working on the fact that people will pay it to guarantee a seat at the last few games as well as final home game should (when) we win it again and people will want to be there!

i think it is a bit of a rip off and unfair to over inflate the prices working on peoples desire to be at these games, particulary the final game, but its a business not a charity and we are now in an age that if people will pay it then the club will charge it, and now there is always someone who will pay even if most wont,

i doubt city care who buys these tickets (old loyal fan, or bandwagon jumper) as long as they get the reddies for it!

mcfc-mike said:
i doubt city care who buys these tickets (old loyal fan, or bandwagon jumper) as long as they get the reddies for it!
What a damning indictment on the club if true.

baildon blue said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Welcome to the new world of Manchester City.

They will bleed us dry, loyalty has a price, and boy, it's gonna cost you!

York away to this.

It was never going in any other direction, so let's see how much they increase seasoncard prices by this summer.

My cynicism of football, and how clubs exploit the loyalty of fans, knows no bounds, and City, as a club, are now just as bad as any other club in the world.

I may love the team with their sky blue shirts, but I'm in no doubt about the way the 'club' is going. All that marketing shit about 'belong' just doesn't wash with me. It's for the plastics.

I'm off. I'm going back to real football, and I, along with a great rag friend of mine, are going to watch Alty next season.

I have been a season ticket holder for years, but I'm fed up with all the garbage marketing shit.

They are taking the piss. I'll always be a blue, but they can get their money from someone else. I have reached my tipping point.
Your spot on with what you say

alty.

who's your rag friend.

im5dw2.jpg

the geezer who say's your spot on.

hope you's get a good deal for your season tickets at alty.lol.

you've never been a blue.

Dubai Blue said:
mcfc-mike said:
What a damning indictment on the club if true.
I think it is true. It's true of every single Prem club.

spam1967 said:
baildon blue said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Welcome to the new world of Manchester City.

They will bleed us dry, loyalty has a price, and boy, it's gonna cost you!

York away to this.

It was never going in any other direction, so let's see how much they increase seasoncard prices by this summer.

My cynicism of football, and how clubs exploit the loyalty of fans, knows no bounds, and City, as a club, are now just as bad as any other club in the world.

I may love the team with their sky blue shirts, but I'm in no doubt about the way the 'club' is going. All that marketing shit about 'belong' just doesn't wash with me. It's for the plastics.

I'm off. I'm going back to real football, and I, along with a great rag friend of mine, are going to watch Alty next season.

I have been a season ticket holder for years, but I'm fed up with all the garbage marketing shit.

They are taking the piss. I'll always be a blue, but they can get their money from someone else. I have reached my tipping point.

alty.

who's your rag friend.

im5dw2.jpg

I have never been a rag.Go to bed

baildon blue said:
spam1967 said:
baildon blue said:

alty.

who's your rag friend.

im5dw2.jpg

i didn't say you've never been a rag.

i said you've never been a blue. stay up all night.

spam1967 said:
baildon blue said:
spam1967 said:
alty.

who's your rag friend.

im5dw2.jpg

i didn't say you've never been a rag.

i said you've never been a blue. stay up all night.
You should stick to your main subject of spam.Coz you dont know me sunshine!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.