Ticket Demand- last five fixtures

Re: Unprecedented Ticket Demand

de niro said:
Uber Blues said:
And at the same time them just outside Manchester are pushing ticket sales on talk sport and in the press for all they're worth.
As you sit in the theatre of screams,
under the bright lights.
Watching the reds charge forward.
while the linesman keeps his flag up his arse.
It's all great so fill our seats please.

Something like that anyway.

Twunts.

but but nobody can get tickets, big waiting list and that.

Got me thinking that game in the cup they had agaist West Ham. I looked for the attendance and on Sky Sports it's said " Attendance tbc" then next day 71,000 my lads mate who is a steward said large areas were closed for that game and no way did it touch that attendance figure.
Not that i'm arsed.
Not fuck it i am. I hope they lose everything, slowly and with great pain.
LOL

Uber Blues said:
And at the same time them just outside Manchester are pushing ticket sales on talk sport and in the press for all they're worth.
As you sit in the theatre of screams,
under the bright lights.
Watching the reds charge forward.
while the linesman keeps his flag up his arse.
It's all great so fill our seats please.

Something like that anyway.

Twunts.
No twats is the word,cunts and dickheads.Is it past 9 yet.....oops sorry.......err actually I'm not

I can understand the reason City have done this but for fans like myself it completely paralyses my ability to casually watch around 10-12 games a season. I'd like to come more often but I do shift work so miss 50% of the games straight away and also live over 100 miles away. As a result of this 5 match ticket plan, the 2 matches I could attend would cost me £97 each before, petrol or food.

If, as I would like to, bring my daughter, I am talking 2nd mortgage money!

If the stadium does expand and Season Tickets become available I will definitely buy one as I would rather pay £500 and make around 12 games that suit rather than be forced to buy tickets for games I know I can't attend just to get to one or two I can with this 'Season End Ticket'

Not a moan, just my observation that I'm sure will be common with other casual fans too!

Might be being a bit thick here but I cannot find any pricing for this 5 match offer on the website, other than the "from..." Price which isn't a lot of use.

Does anyone have details?.. Would be looking for child prices in CB level 2

Cheers

Will be interesting to see how many tickets will be left to buy individually.

Especially seeing as that Norwich game might be particularly high demand!

MaineRoadBlue said:
I can understand the reason City have done this but for fans like myself it completely paralyses my ability to casually watch around 10-12 games a season. I'd like to come more often but I do shift work so miss 50% of the games straight away and also live over 100 miles away. As a result of this 5 match ticket plan, the 2 matches I could attend would cost me £97 each before, petrol or food.

If, as I would like to, bring my daughter, I am talking 2nd mortgage money!

If the stadium does expand and Season Tickets become available I will definitely buy one as I would rather pay £500 and make around 12 games that suit rather than be forced to buy tickets for games I know I can't attend just to get to one or two I can with this 'Season End Ticket'

Not a moan, just my observation that I'm sure will be common with other casual fans too!
I know where you are coming from, I miss maybe 4 or 5 a season due to work unfortunately, but I am lucky enough to buy my Seasoncard so that I am guaranteed to get to the ones I can including all 3 Cup Schemes.
It sounds like this deal isn't going to work for everyone and I hope you manage to get a ticket for the 2 games you can make.
When I posted the topic it was an observation that these tickets will be snapped up quickly due to the demand, it's now clear that it also has ramifications for fans who rely on a game by game basis.

bluemoonno1 said:
still works out at £40 quid a game, wigan. newcastle, west brom, west ham and norwich,

meh,

Think on... if this season is anything like last season on the last day, the Norwich tickets alone would be worth £200+

Not really fair on people who have invested in blue cards and blue card priority if the games are sold out before they have chance to buy or no of tickets vastly reduced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.