Ticket Demand- last five fixtures

Re: Unprecedented Ticket Demand

spam1967 said:
we've got to try and sell every last seat.

look what's happened to us.

support your club!

We sell every last seat every week. Many people just choose not to fill their SOLD seat for some reason.

LoveCity said:
spam1967 said:

support your club!

We sell every last seat every week. Many people just choose not to fill their SOLD seat for some reason.

i'm on about these new deals.

ideal for the glory hunters who don't go. not that i'm against this type of city fan. also ideal for the city fan who was skint at the start of the season.

spam1967 said:
LoveCity said:
spam1967 said:

support your club!

ideal for the glory hunters who don't go. not that i'm against this type of city fan. also ideal for the city fan who was skint at the start of the season.

im not sure if you're referring to me or not, but I'm not a glory hunter, its just unfortunate that i can't make one of these games. however, given the way in which i believe this package will work is that to guarantee getting to the other 4 (and maybe any of the last 2/3) is to buy all 5. This deal has kind of twisted my arm basically. I wonder if i can ask the club to send 4 of the tickets to my card but send a paper version of the one i can't attend, so i could easily pass it on? would be ideal, that

mansour's tow ropes said:
spam1967 said:
LoveCity said:

im not sure if you're referring to me or not, but I'm not a glory hunter, its just unfortunate that i can't make one of these games. however, given the way in which i believe this package will work is that to guarantee getting to the other 4 (and maybe any of the last 2/3) is to buy all 5. This deal has kind of twisted my arm basically. I wonder if i can ask the club to send 4 of the tickets to my card but send a paper version of the one i can't attend, so i could easily pass it on? would be ideal, that
I think this is what the experiment is designed to do, basically twist the arm of those who want to guarantee to be at the last few games. No doubt those that take up the offer will automatically go to the front of the queue for Seasoncards next season.
Somehow I think it's a scare tactic that will work and it will sell out pretty quickly IMO.

spam1967 said:
LoveCity said:

sorry if you think i'm referring to you but i'm definitely not.

i'd welcome any city fan in any capacity to the match.

spam1967 said:
spam1967 said:

sorry if you think i'm referring to you but i'm definitely not.

i'd welcome any city fan in any capacity to the match.

cool np i was just making sure:)

MaineRoadBlue said:
I can understand the reason City have done this but for fans like myself it completely paralyses my ability to casually watch around 10-12 games a season. I'd like to come more often but I do shift work so miss 50% of the games straight away and also live over 100 miles away. As a result of this 5 match ticket plan, the 2 matches I could attend would cost me £97 each before, petrol or food.

If, as I would like to, bring my daughter, I am talking 2nd mortgage money!

If the stadium
does expand and Season Tickets become available I will definitely buy one as I would rather pay £500 and make around 12 games that suit rather than be forced to buy tickets for games I know I can't attend just to get to one or two I can with this 'Season End Ticket'

Not a moan, just my observation that I'm sure will be common with other casual fans too!

The more I think about this and reading the other replies, my observation is definitely starting to become a moan!

Stadium expansion is a must, but also we need to convert the whole south stand area into a terrace that covers 3 tiers and have a system of no reservation for this area!

What happens is that you turn up with your membership card and pay at the turnstiles on the day. £30 adults, £15 juniors and £20 for any OAP daft enough to risk their life going in there!

The atmosphere would be amazing, as long as you got to the ground early enough you could guarantee getting in and even those coming from Australia could ensure attendance as long as they had Blue Membership, £30 and arrived early enough.

I for one would love it. It would be a throw back to the old days and attendances would be huge as supporters who suddenly had no plans that day could just rock up and get in rather than go through a military style operation of 10 weeks planning and a 2nd mortgage to buy a ticket to watch Wigan in a library!

Anyone who saw the Dortmund game tonight will know what I mean. Dortmund and Shalke don't get 80,000 people buying tickets 10 weeks in advance for stupid money. They serve their fan base by providing an atmospheric product, readily available at a sensible price.

I'm certain that if we employed this system, given the current popularity of Premier League football, that our gates could push 70,000 (stadium permitting) in an instant!.

Who is allowed to buy these?

I've just looked out of interest and none of the people I've got registered on my family and friends thing are eligble to buy "bundles"

I assume that's what it comes under?

Another scheme dreamed up by some wanker with a spreadsheet entitled "How to squeeze every single penny out of genuine City fans" whilst his mate, the author of the report "How to make it possible to have more gloryhunting nobs at important matches" chips in with valuable advice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.