Ticket exchange launched

borninm14 said:
Just seems madness that I can buy a ticket for £275 and flog each game for £50 x 19 games = profit £675 , cannot be right surely ?.

Only platinum & Superbia can put their tickets up.

I anticipate making every home league match with my Seasoncard next season but am a bit disappointed that the Ticket exchange hasn't been extended to Gold members as the previous version didn't discriminate against levels of membership! I've obviously answered my own question there in terms of why people go Platinum - but it's still not 100% fair, IMHO. Especially if they want a consistently full Stadium and people don't want my seat for a game on a midweek in December!

Platinum is £50 extra. It's £50 extra because it has more than the regular Gold card, the ticket exchange being one of them. You pay more, you get more benefits. Those that went Gold chose not to go Platinum, and decided that the exchange was not worth £50 more.

What's unfair about it? That's life FFS

Just looked at home much the tickets are actually sold for. £6 taken from the seller and an extra £12 put on in fees for the buyer.

Think I might use this site for a few games this season. Can anyone explain how the buyer receives their ticket as my card is deactivated. Does the ticket exchange send them to the buyer or does the ticket come to me and then I have to post them on. Doesnt seem very clear, or then maybe I'm just being thick. Cheers

bluedaze said:
Think I might use this site for a few games this season. Can anyone explain how the buyer receives their ticket as my card is deactivated. Does the ticket exchange send them to the buyer or does the ticket come to me and then I have to post them on. Doesnt seem very clear, or then maybe I'm just being thick. Cheers
The buyers membership card is activated,you have got to be a member to buy.

Blue_Ketchup said:
borninm14 said:
Just seems madness that I can buy a ticket for £275 and flog each game for £50 x 19 games = profit £675 , cannot be right surely ?.

Erm, you can't. Maxiumum of 6 games a season and you only get paid if the ticket sells. There are loads on there for the Southampton game.

Tonster said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
borninm14 said:

Erm, you can't. Maxiumum of 6 games a season and you only get paid if the ticket sells. There are loads on there for the Southampton game.
If your ticket doesn't sell do you still have 6 chances to sell or only 5 chances
Left

dw7 said:
Tonster said:
Blue_Ketchup said:

If your ticket doesn't sell do you still have 6 chances to sell or only 5 chances
Left

Hmm, not sure actually. I would guess you only get 6 chances to sell it regardless of whether it sells but not sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.