Ticket exchange launched

Stuey said:
Platinum is £50 extra. It's £50 extra because it has more than the regular Gold card, the ticket exchange being one of them. You pay more, you get more benefits. Those that went Gold chose not to go Platinum, and decided that the exchange was not worth £50 more.

What's unfair about it? That's life FFS

It's unfair that people can buy loyalty points and get in the queue for priority tickets above long suffering Blues who have earned theirs the ethical way.

If we'd had the Gold and Platimum scheme for York away in 1998/99 then I wouldn't complain about it.

My post was nothing to do with priority queuing...

And being on the planet longer doesnt make you more worthy than genuine City fans who were too young to self-fund York away (which is now the amazingly cliche game to mention. Seems more people went to York away than their whole ground can actually hold).

bit of a cockup site already - someone selling 3x family stand (1 adult and 2 juniors) yet these are on for £45 each and it lets you buy all 3 as adult tickets. shouldnt be allowed. have emailed the club.

stick to bluemoon for passing on spare/unused seats i say. viagogo is no different to touting.

Stuey said:
Platinum is £50 extra. It's £50 extra because it has more than the regular Gold card, the ticket exchange being one of them. You pay more, you get more benefits. Those that went Gold chose not to go Platinum, and decided that the exchange was not worth £50 more.

What's unfair about it? That's life FFS

Hahaha.

They've banned Gold members from the Seat Exchange in a clever attempt to shift people's gaze from their policy of pounds for points.

Looks like you swallowed the hype..

Not necessarily. I live in Edinburgh and will make it to around 12 games this year. I will claim back the money on the 4 I don't. It's simple really.

I have enough points already to qualify for most tickets I will need, that isn't a concern. Don't group Platinum members all into 1 description.

Stuey said:

And being on the planet longer doesnt make you more worthy than genuine City fans who were too young to self-fund York away (which is now the amazingly cliche game to mention. Seems more people went to York away than their whole ground can actually hold).

As a 32 year old, I wouldn't try and pull rank over a 64 year old who has been going longer than me. At 64, I'll have been going longer than a 32 year old. If the truth be told then I deeply respect our long suffering Blues who were at York away and experienced garbage throughout the 80's and 90's whilst U****d won everything.

The York reference was blatantly a joke btw.

Is anyone actually going to the Southampton game? There's 8 pages of tickets on viagogo now.
No wonder we had so many empty seats last season.

Tonster said:
Is anyone actually going to the Southampton game? There's 8 pages of tickets on viagogo now.
No wonder we had so many empty seats last season.
Lots of people away on holiday.

benbeer said:
bit of a cockup site already - someone selling 3x family stand (1 adult and 2 juniors) yet these are on for £45 each and it lets you buy all 3 as adult tickets. shouldnt be allowed. have emailed the club.

stick to bluemoon for passing on spare/unused seats i say. viagogo is no different to touting.

Agreed, seeing as only registered City members can buy tickets on viagogo it shouldn't be beyond the software to check the age of the buyers and price the ticket accordingly.

peoffrey said:
Stuey said:

As a 32 year old, I wouldn't try and pull rank over a 64 year old who has been going longer than me. At 64, I'll have been going longer than a 32 year old. If the truth be told then I deeply respect our long suffering Blues who were at York away and experienced garbage throughout the 80's and 90's whilst U****d won everything.

The York reference was blatantly a joke btw.

I actually agree.

As a group, we ended up with the entitlement to buy more tickets than we needed for the FA Cup semi and final. Everyone was after tickets, of course.

We all agreed in the end how we would allocate them. We gave one semi ticket to a mate who was there in the dark days, home and away, and is in the navy. Only gets to see City a few times a year now but is a mad keen blue whatever corner of the world he is in.

For the final we ended up with two spare. We gave them to two good mates who again, went home and away in the 80s/90s, but have drifted away after getting married and stuff.

Loyalty points don't tell the whole story. We would all have rather these dyed in the wool Old School Maine Road blues got the tickest than some jester hat wearing kid who thinks the "dark days" were under Stuart Pearce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.