Ticket exchange launched

You seem to be able to sell a 16/17 year old ticket for adult rates surely this cannot be correct otherwise some hefty profit is going to be made here.

Just seems madness that I can buy a ticket for £275 and flog each game for £50 x 19 games = profit £675 , cannot be right surely ?.

borninm14 said:
Just seems madness that I can buy a ticket for £275 and flog each game for £50 x 19 games = profit £675 , cannot be right surely ?.
Its not right you can only sell for 6 games, although you could make £25 profit and get in 13 games for free.

Hi. I have had personal experience with these so called ticket exchanges. Last season I had to buy a ticket and the company puts 19 present charges and then they charge you again for posting the tickets to you. So for a 45 pound ticket it cost me 90 pounds. And the only way I could pay was through credit card. So I had to ask a mate to use he’s credit card. I hope city realise all this. So real city fans don’t have too much trouble getting tickets. And city should post tickets out to you were ever in the world you live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.