Ticket for Norwich needed (all requests in here please)

de niro said:
notts blue said:
think we will sell this out,

could be the closest game for a lot of the southern blues!!

agreed. a certain sell out.

Always thought it would and allocation confirmed at 2,300 makes it pretty definite.

Hi i could do with getting some tickets for this game, not sure that i will have enough points.

If anyone can book me a couple of tickets or has any to spare please private me, can meet you at any home game or Arse/Stoke away.

cheers

Lavinda Past said:
I need at least two for Norwich - Suspect the early KO may put a couple of Blues off but don't see us getting more than 2,000 tickets (if that).

Any help would be appreciated!

I can get 2 on saturday for any one needing tickets

I've got my travel all booked and paid for but with 6450 points gotta wait till next Wednesday so if anyone can assist with 1 ticket to save me panicking it's gonna sell out before wednesday I'd be grateful

didsburyblu said:
I've got my travel all booked and paid for but with 6450 points gotta wait till next Wednesday so if anyone can assist with 1 ticket to save me panicking it's gonna sell out before wednesday I'd be grateful

Platinum/Gold Members with 6,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 28th March from 9am

IS IT GONNA SELL OUT? ANY OFFICIAL WORD ON NUMBERS LEFT?

Lookin for 1 adult ticket , I've got mine sorted just need one for me dad , willing to pay good dosh pm me

Ticket now SORTED thanks for help blues :0)

Done all the aways this season and need one for Norwich as I don't think 5000 points will be enough, cheers please Pm

blue b4 the moon said:
After 3 if possible my contact in Norwich has let me down. Got 5300 and 4700 on seasons cards and a Membership card and doubting i'll even get one with 5300. If they do drop to that level and i'm sorted will offer them on here.

Tickets now sorted thanks to the 2 bluemooner's who have helped.

As per my original post should tickets hit my points level I'll post its availability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.