Ticket Help - City v Liverpool

PabZaba5

Well-Known Member
Joined
1 Apr 2014
Messages
64
1 spare 18-21 {Upgraded to Adult} Available FV for the Stoke and Liverpool home games. Located in the SOUTH STAND. 116 ROW E. Had it upgraded for my dad for his birthday however he is now away on work commitments and I'm also away for both games. Selling for both games. Any questions please don't hesitate to PM. Thanks
 

uncle b

Well-Known Member
Joined
5 May 2009
Messages
518
Im after two tickets anywhere, no excuses except i dont have a season ticket and work in the service industry!!!
 

blue_wkd

Well-Known Member
Joined
24 Apr 2005
Messages
582
Location
Somewhere over the rainbow
I'm looking for either 2 adults, or 2 adults and a child for the Liverpool game if anyone can help me out? The only seats available through City are touching the clouds......
 

SouthStandStander

Well-Known Member
Joined
31 Jul 2009
Messages
1,736
blue_wkd said:
I'm looking for either 2 adults, or 2 adults and a child for the Liverpool game if anyone can help me out? The only seats available through City are touching the clouds......
I have 2 adults available. South stand level 1. Block 116. Great seats. Face value for both. Pm for details
 

Tom_mcfc

Well-Known Member
Joined
20 Aug 2004
Messages
4,444
Looking for one ticket, only problem is I am skint until the 28th. Changed jobs and will be my first full pay on this date. Been a member on here for years and I can be vouched for! Happy to then make a transfer on the 28th x
 

SouthStandStander

Well-Known Member
Joined
31 Jul 2009
Messages
1,736
Tom_mcfc said:
Looking for one ticket, only problem is I am skint until the 28th. Changed jobs and will be my first full pay on this date. Been a member on here for years and I can be vouched for! Happy to then make a transfer on the 28th x
Good luck with that.
 

Tom_mcfc

Well-Known Member
Joined
20 Aug 2004
Messages
4,444
SouthStandStander said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Looking for one ticket, only problem is I am skint until the 28th. Changed jobs and will be my first full pay on this date. Been a member on here for years and I can be vouched for! Happy to then make a transfer on the 28th x
Good luck with that.
Being a Bluemooner pre the sheikh (unlike some) I'm sure someone wanting to make a quick buck on their season ticket (even though I use to give mine away for free if I couldn't attend) who potentially knows me and would take the risk ;)
 

zeddie

Well-Known Member
Joined
11 Apr 2010
Messages
267
Location
Stockport, Dubai, Dhaka (London at present)
Team supported
Citeh
Tom_mcfc said:
SouthStandStander said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Looking for one ticket, only problem is I am skint until the 28th. Changed jobs and will be my first full pay on this date. Been a member on here for years and I can be vouched for! Happy to then make a transfer on the 28th x
Good luck with that.
Being a Bluemooner pre the sheikh (unlike some) I'm sure someone wanting to make a quick buck on their season ticket (even though I use to give mine away for free if I couldn't attend) who potentially knows me and would take the risk ;)
Wow! A pre sheikh bluemooner.. rare sight : D
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.