Ticket Help - City v Liverpool

Hi guys i know its a long shot need 3 x tickets for the match 1 adult and 2 under 16 , I tried viagogo but would not allow me more than one :( apparently I have to buy my 2 kids individual membership... please let me know cheers

Yes for this match on viagogo there is a 1 ticket per membership restriction. I had the same issue and had to make my wife a member before buying! Absolute cunts if you ask me. Sooner we make our own ticket exchange the better.

zeddie said:
Yes for this match on viagogo there is a 1 ticket per membership restriction. I had the same issue and had to make my wife a member before buying! Absolute c**ts if you ask me. Sooner we make our own ticket exchange the better.
You only need purchase history on vianogo,it works with your old blue membership you don't need to purchase the new Citizen membership.Just login with your email address and supporter number.

xgorton said:
zeddie said:
Yes for this match on viagogo there is a 1 ticket per membership restriction. I had the same issue and had to make my wife a member before buying! Absolute c**ts if you ask me. Sooner we make our own ticket exchange the better.
You only need purchase history on vianogo,it works with your old blue membership you don't need to purchase the new Citizen membership.Just login with your email address and supporter number.

Hi, yes I did have the old blue membership and only offered me 1 ticket even though I have a purchase history .. but as stated I have upgraded to the new Cityzen membership thinking that would allow me to buy more but unfortunately 1 is the max they are willing to sell me .

hopperjack said:
xgorton said:
zeddie said:

Hi, yes I did have the old blue membership and only offered me 1 ticket even though I have a purchase history .. but as stated I have upgraded to the new Cityzen membership thinking that would allow me to buy more but unfortunately 1 is the max they are willing to sell me .
That's correct 1 ticket per membership NUMBER.

xgorton said:
zeddie said:

Yea I had blue membership so it was fine for me to get a ticket, but i couldnt buy a 2nd one for my wife unless i made her a member. There is no blue membership any more so she had to be cityzen.

Anybody got 3 spare tickets. 2 adults and 1 16+ ticket (Doesn't matter if the 3rd is an adult ticket)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.