Ticket Help - City v Liverpool

I'm desperately seaching for 2 tickets for City vs Liverpool. My friend has been A supporter City since 1972! But has never been on a match (lives in Norway). We are on a jobtrip to London and I really want to surprise him! I know this is really late, but if you can help us, you can send me a PM!

My seasoncard is available for Monday's game (East Stand 307 Row T).

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers

1 ticket for Colin Bell Level 2 Block 231, Row C. Face value is £60 I'm afraid.

PM me if interested, can meet in Manchester on the day or outside ground

2 x tickets available for South stand block 116. Block next to away fans. Great seats / atmosphere. £100 for the pair. Less than face value. Pm me if interested

SouthStandStander said:
2 x tickets available for South stand block 116. Block next to away fans. Great seats / atmosphere. £100 for the pair. Less than face value. Pm me if interested
I have inboxed you.

I'm still desperately seaching for 2 adult tickets to City vs Liverpool. My friend has been A supporter City since 1972! But has never been on a match (lives in Norway). We are on a jobtrip to London and I really want to surprise him! I know this is really late, but if you can help us, you can send me a PM!

One 18-21 seat ticket available for Liverpool, second row, tier two of North Stand - £30.

Can meet at 7.30 and swipe you in.

PM if interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.