Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Why so expensive, don't they make enough with sponsorship and food and drink. £100, jeez, even at £56 cat 4 tickets, going to cost me £400 for 3 of us with getting there and grub etc. What on earth are FA Cup prices going to be like, not to mention the Champions League final....?!!!
Wife will want new shoes and a bag on top of that....!!

I'm glad I am on the League Cup Scheme. Paid off being joining up. I'd get a ticket anyway, but I'll get a good choice when I have made my mind up.

Do you think the same numbers will go as before? I'm wondering whether now that we've been to Wembley a few times the magic might wear off. I hope not. We need to appreciate the good times while they are here, and not take this for granted. Ticket prices are OK relative to match-day Premiership Ticket prices

I think not getting on the cup scheme might come back and bite me on this one, it will probably sell out at 4,000 points (not on scheme) which I'm just short of. It's fine as I wasn't expecting one, but I'll live in hopoe!

From memory it sounds like a similar allocation to the CFC Fa Cup semi-final last season. What did that sell out at?

Marvin said:
From memory it sounds like a similar allocation to the CFC Fa Cup semi-final last season. What did that sell out at?

Not sure, I got to the Semi-Final but not the final though. As I say I think 4,000 will the the limit on this one.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Marvin said:

Not sure, I got to the Semi-Final but not the final though. As I say I think 4,000 will the the limit on this one.
Sold out on blue membership.
Any season ticket holder will get a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.