Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Stretford Born Blue said:
Why so expensive, don't they make enough with sponsorship and food and drink. £100, jeez, even at £56 cat 4 tickets, going to cost me £400 for 3 of us with getting there and grub etc. What on earth are FA Cup prices going to be like, not to mention the Champions League final....?!!!
Wife will want new shoes and a bag on top of that....!!

A man of your means David..No problem..:-)

Puppet Master Silva said:
Marvin said:
From memory it sounds like a similar allocation to the CFC Fa Cup semi-final last season. What did that sell out at?

Not sure, I got to the Semi-Final but not the final though. As I say I think 4,000 will the the limit on this one.

You'll be fine. I know a few season ticket holders who aren't bothering.

Currently got 4,300 points on my account, just fall short of the 4,500 points when they go on sale Feb 7th. Just wondering if I sign up to the £299 seasoncard waiting list how many points will that add to my account? Was intending to do it at a later date but will do it asap if it'll boost me up to the all important 4,500 loyal card points. Can anyone provide any info on this, thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.