Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Tbilisi said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Don't know if people have seen this detailed map of seating before. I certainly haven't.

It has all the blocks, rows and seats numbered so it should be of great use in checking where your seat is exactly within a block.

You'll have to ignore the Sunderland 'Have a Great Game' message in the centre mind.

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-pla...up-finals-matches-diagram-high-resolution.htm

That's brilliant thanks.

Does anyone know if you could walk round from 539 to 552?

At last years semifinal you could walk right around the City section of level 5.

Didsbury Dave said:
CAt 2 and 3 lower tier tickets on sale on website now.

that's a piss take by the ticket office!!

earlier this week I had to get tickets up in Level 5 when I wanted Level 1 and was told they had sold out - now days later they start selling Level 1 again to people with far fewer Loyalty points

just watch the cretins start selling half way line Level 1 Cat1 tickets to Blue Members tomorrow?

lancs blue said:
Tbilisi said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Don't know if people have seen this detailed map of seating before. I certainly haven't.

It has all the blocks, rows and seats numbered so it should be of great use in checking where your seat is exactly within a block.

You'll have to ignore the Sunderland 'Have a Great Game' message in the centre mind.

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-pla...up-finals-matches-diagram-high-resolution.htm

That's brilliant thanks.

Does anyone know if you could walk round from 539 to 552?

At last years semifinal you could walk right around the City section of level 5.

that is the best seating plan for Wembley ive seen

alib said:
Didsbury Dave said:
CAt 2 and 3 lower tier tickets on sale on website now.

that's a piss take by the ticket office!!

earlier this week I had to get tickets up in Level 5 when I wanted Level 1 and was told they had sold out - now days later they start selling Level 1 again to people with far fewer Loyalty points

just watch the cretins start selling half way line Level 1 Cat1 tickets to Blue Members tomorrow?

That's the risk if you're willing to take it - guaranteed seats up in the gods, or just the possibility of better seats if you leave it later. I'm sure if you ring the ticket office they might be able to upgrade you. Remember these seats coming online might be the extra seats that the ticket office have been ringing around for to allow as many blues to go as possible.

Update

I have nearly 6000 points and my mate, who's a new s/c holder this season has 1850
I've been keeping in touch with what's left via the MCFC ticket website, as I'm waiting to get two together
I've just checked on the website and there are no cat 4 or 5 tickets being allocated, so in a panic I rang the ticket office

They will not allow me to buy a ticket for my mate until tomorrow even though I qualify

I was told Cat 4 and 5 have now sold out and what is available are returns that were originally for corporate

Tomorrow morning is going to be fucking mad

dickie davies said:
Update

I have nearly 6000 points and my mate, who's a new s/c holder this season has 1850
I've been keeping in touch with what's left via the MCFC ticket website, as I'm waiting to get two together
I've just checked on the website and there are no cat 4 or 5 tickets being allocated, so in a panic I rang the ticket office

They will not allow me to buy a ticket for my mate until tomorrow even though I qualify

I was told Cat 4 and 5 have now sold out and what is available are returns that were originally for corporate

If it was me I'd buy the cheapest seat now, then try and get on early tomorrow for another seat as close as possible if any available. Otherwise you could both miss out.

dickie davies said:
Update

Bugger! I told you lot to stop buying tickets to allow us poor Blue card holders a chance. Now look what you have done. Shame on you.

dickie davies said:
Update

Online 9:00 + 2 secs sharp -> Quick Seats and Accept is your only chance then! OOooo what a lottery! They could still be a couple of thousand corporate though couldn't there!

I think anyone buying a single ticket tomorrow will get one. Anyone looking for 2 or 3 together is going to struggle i reckon.

If my memory is correct, they put the restricted view tickets on sale last for the Chelsea semi final.

Has anyone bought one yet or are they still to be put on sale?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.