Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Zubrman said:
lancs blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Just a question, someone on here will know. Every time we have played at Wembley, apart from Wigan, it has always looked as if the other team has had a bigger allocation (just based on how much each side seems to have either side of the half way line) - scum semi, sjoke final, chavs semi. It was certainly said at the time of the sjoke final that sjoke asked for some more "neutral" tickets late on, and got them, and we didn't - is this true and anyone know if our club did/do all possible to get us the maximum allocation?

The team allocated the East End of the stadium get a few hundred more tickets, it's to do with the larger space behind the West End goal where the stage is situated for concerts etc. You can see it on the seating plan. Blocks 131-136 are smaller than blocks 109-114. The segregation is done right across the halfway line, we have blocks 527 and 552, Sunderland have 526 and 501.

map_blocks-sports.png

Agenda! !

not so much agenda mate, but I could never work out why the lower supported team got allocated more tickets, and was told at the time it was because they asked (and by inference City had not)

DavidChubs said:
If my memory is correct, they put the restricted view tickets on sale last for the Chelsea semi final.

Has anyone bought one yet or are they still to be put on sale?

They def did for the Final against Wigan.. As soon as you see those online you know you've only got an hour or so to make a purchase before the SOLD OUT signs go up!

bobmcfc said:
Will this sell out today then ?

If I was a gambling man I'd def back 'no'. If you could buy one by now, you would have done! But I'm rambling not gamblin'.....
rolleyes.gif

I could have bought mine on Monday, just not got round to it yet, best crack on with talk of selling out soon.

Edit - Cat 3, 139, wasn't much choice available, I wanted one of the cheaper ones down the front, that'll teach me to piss about.

mrmacca said:
DavidChubs said:
If my memory is correct, they put the restricted view tickets on sale last for the Chelsea semi final.

Has anyone bought one yet or are they still to be put on sale?

They def did for the Final against Wigan.. As soon as you see those online you know you've only got an hour or so to make a purchase before the SOLD OUT signs go up!

The restricted view ones are always last some are because of hand rails and also usually front row bottom tier as well

My son got possibly the last one for the Stoke game as Sold Out was posted while he was on the phone to City.

Anyone hanging on for a mate my advice is to buy now. Fortune favours the brave.

If this does not sell out tomorrow I wonder if those on the ST waiting list will get priority over blue members in the pecking order of eligibility.

mrmacca said:
dickie davies said:
Update

I have nearly 6000 points and my mate, who's a new s/c holder this season has 1850
I've been keeping in touch with what's left via the MCFC ticket website, as I'm waiting to get two together
I've just checked on the website and there are no cat 4 or 5 tickets being allocated, so in a panic I rang the ticket office

They will not allow me to buy a ticket for my mate until tomorrow even though I qualify

I was told Cat 4 and 5 have now sold out and what is available are returns that were originally for corporate

Tomorrow morning is going to be fucking mad

Online 9:00 + 2 secs sharp -> Quick Seats and Accept is your only chance then! OOooo what a lottery! They could still be a couple of thousand corporate though couldn't there!

No phone at 8:50 and wait in the queue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.