Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Marvin said:
mammutly said:
Marvin said:
I wonder whether an additional allocation from the FA will be possible.

Often happens that a club get an additional allocation, but usually when the other finalist is struggling to sell their tickets. That's not the case this time. But Club Wembley has 17,000 seats so the effective capacity for City and SAFC is 72k. We've got 31k each so maybe there's scope for an extra 2k for each club?

Doubt it, Marvin. I think club Wembley tends to go neutral outlets.
Not what I intended saying

City and Sunderland have 63,000 seats between us, and Club Wembley has 17,000. That adds up to 80,000. Wembley holds 90k, so they have 10k seats. Maybe from that they can re-allocate some to City and SAFC.

The rest go to sponsors, The FA etc. There's two big blocks on the bottom tier of the halfway line that comes in that category. There won't be another allocation.

Why does the OS just say that only category one is sold out? Can they not be arsed updating it or what?? Would help if the ticket office communicated more.

Didsbury Dave said:
Marvin said:
mammutly said:
Doubt it, Marvin. I think club Wembley tends to go neutral outlets.
Not what I intended saying

City and Sunderland have 63,000 seats between us, and Club Wembley has 17,000. That adds up to 80,000. Wembley holds 90k, so they have 10k seats. Maybe from that they can re-allocate some to City and SAFC.

The rest go to sponsors, The FA etc. There's two big blocks on the bottom tier of the halfway line that comes in that category. There won't be another allocation.

All those sponsors get ticket by the barrow load, full blocks. At the community shield game against the rags, I ended up next to all the McDonalds and Nationwide competition winners and their mums and dad's (don't ask) ...I moved seats after 10 minutes, they weren't impressed with my Granny Shagger chants.

Got one today courtesy of a SC holder with a relative SC holder who can't go.
No way could I wait for any to be available to BC holders like me after the fucking farce of the Barca tickets.
Only Cat 3 + 5 were available at 1100am got a Cat 3 in 550 @ £72

Am I giddy - first wembley trip since '99

D Silva Surfer said:
Just went online and managed to book cat 1, block123. £100 though, ouch!!!
Wasn't showing any tickets available, but kept trying and then it offered me one.
Just had confirmation email too:)

Anybody else get an email off the club on Wednesday saying the Cat 1's were sold out?
Is everybody else as confused as I am as to the availability of Wembley tickets.
Why can't we pick where we want to sit like you can at the Etihad with a map of the available seats at the stadium instead of being corralled like sheep at up to a ton each for the privilege?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.