Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Marvin said:
I wonder whether an additional allocation from the FA will be possible.

Often happens that a club get an additional allocation, but usually when the other finalist is struggling to sell their tickets. That's not the case this time. But Club Wembley has 17,000 seats so the effective capacity for City and SAFC is 72k. We've got 31k each so maybe there's scope for an extra 2k for each club?

Wonder how many of the club Wembley seats will be full and how many will be sunderland fans desperate to see their team in a final and paying whatever it takes to get there.

I had to wait until Thursday,phoned in the afternoon and had my ticket where i wanted done and dusted in 5 minutes,i was impressed!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Marvin said:

Often happens that a club get an additional allocation, but usually when the other finalist is struggling to sell their tickets. That's not the case this time. But Club Wembley has 17,000 seats so the effective capacity for City and SAFC is 72k. We've got 31k each so maybe there's scope for an extra 2k for each club?

Wonder how many of the club Wembley seats will be full and how many will be sunderland fans desperate to see their team in a final and paying whatever it takes to get there.
I'd have thought that most Club Wembley members will go. It's what they bought the tickets for in the first place....to see a showpiece final. Of those that sell, probably a 50 50 between City and SAFC. City have a bigger fan base, but SAFC not been there for a while so more of their fans will want to go. I can't remember watching the League Cup Final last season so I have no idea how full the Club Wembley tier was .

It's mental but some of the best seats will always come available at the end, the returns from corporate etc will be the best cat 1 blocks and they will be released soon. Happens every time.

Marvin said:

Doubt it, Marvin. I think club Wembley tends to go neutral outlets.

mammutly said:
Marvin said:

Not what I intended saying

City and Sunderland have 63,000 seats between us, and Club Wembley has 17,000. That adds up to 80,000. Wembley holds 90k, so they have 10k seats. Maybe from that they can re-allocate some to City and SAFC.

Marvin said:
mammutly said:
Marvin said:

Not what I intended saying

City and Sunderland have 63,000 seats between us, and Club Wembley has 17,000. That adds up to 80,000. Wembley holds 90k, so they have 10k seats. Maybe from that they can re-allocate some to City and SAFC.

Don't they send some to all the league clubs? And then there are sponsors and the FA cronies. Certainly should be the case that any spare tickets come back to the competing clubs, but I think with Sunderland selling their allocation too it's unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.