Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

remember arthur mann said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
SORTED said:
They've just released shy of 200 restricted views I've been told.

How the hell are there restricted views in a brand new, cost the British taxpayer an absolute fortune, state of the art Stadium ?
Problem is, it was built by private companies!

It's for things like handrails in your line of vision etc.

ifiwasarichfan said:
SORTED said:
They've just released shy of 200 restricted views I've been told.

How the hell are there restricted views in a brand new, cost the British taxpayer an absolute fortune, state of the art Stadium ?

I think it is because of retro fitted TV gantries. Iirc we have had the same problem at the ethihad recently.

Would be nice if the club just put something on the web site to let us know how many tickets are left and if they will allow members with a couple of thousand points to buy any. We've had two weeks of season ticket holders having their chance to buy. I guess it won't go to members as there do not seem many left now, but the club needs to let us know what is happening for tomorrow in case there are any tickets left.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Just rang for a mate who is in work, got through within 2 minutes and got a restricted view ticket for £22!

How restricted can it be?

In the old days I'd have said it's behind Big Helen's beehive! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.