Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Blue Til Death said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Blue Til Death said:
Must be in the car park at the Green Man for that price

Thats what i was thinking! Better in than not though !

Agree 100% mate, I have had to buy club Wembley tickets in block 240 and would have been happy with a restricted view, especially at that price

Confirmation Just come through. Ticket price was actually £20 with a £2.50 booking fee. Levl 5 Row 20 so near the back but surely the view cant be too dire in Wembley.

Blue Til Death said:

Agree 100% mate, I have had to buy club Wembley tickets in block 240 and would have been happy with a restricted view, especially at that price

Confirmation Just come through. Ticket price was actually £20 with a £2.50 booking fee. Levl 5 Row 20 so near the back but surely the view cant be too dire in Wembley.

Thought level 5 row 20 was less than halfway back? I have a cat 3 ticket that is further back than that.

Blue Til Death said:

It wont be mate, you will see everything, their idea of a restricted view is not what we were used to in the old days with a dirty great stantion blocking the view ;-)

Lancet Fluke said:
Blue Til Death said:

Thought level 5 row 20 was less than halfway back? I have a cat 3 ticket that is further back than that.

My Cat 4 tickets are row 35 and cost me £56, I was in the top tier for the semi in 2011 but view was ok............ not as good as being on the corner where Ya Ya slid in after bursting the net in the final

(We won't mention the Wigan event........ a shite day all round but good seats)

Lancet Fluke said:
Blue Til Death said:

My cat 4 is row 39. I think the blocks extend in rows as they go away either side from the goal. That might be near the screens somewhere that one but I could be wrong.

I've had restricted view at Wembley before, not a real problem. If you search google images then there's a few pics of what kind of view you get.

All mine had was a metal hand rail that covered a part (max 20%) of a goal, so worth it if that's the only way to get tickets

This is my seat from the FA cup final last season and is restricted view seating. L5 block 538. It's just because of the railing in front on you that you hardly notice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.