Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

stered said:
Hi

I'm a Sunderland fan and I've just managed to get myself a ticket in Club Wembley for the League Cup Final. The only downside is it's at the City end. It's not really a problem but if by any chance there are any City fans who have Club Wembley tickets at the Sunderland end and would like to swap, then please let me know. I haven't received tickets yet and i'm told they are e-tickets so it would probably be for the best if we swap once we're inside the Stadium. Cheers.

Club Wembley itself is classed as a neutral area so there will be Sunderland and city supporters all mixed together. Whatever you do don't wear a replica top as you won't get in.

willy eckerslike said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
willy eckerslike said:
Anyone know how long tickets take to arrive after ordering online?
day after mate.

Hmmm, been a week now. Hope it's not been sent on a TNT bike, could be anywhere.

The ones I ordered first day of sale arrived quickly but the ones I ordered last week only arrived yesterday so I wouldn't panic yet

Selbyblue said:
stered said:
Hi

I'm a Sunderland fan and I've just managed to get myself a ticket in Club Wembley for the League Cup Final. The only downside is it's at the City end. It's not really a problem but if by any chance there are any City fans who have Club Wembley tickets at the Sunderland end and would like to swap, then please let me know. I haven't received tickets yet and i'm told they are e-tickets so it would probably be for the best if we swap once we're inside the Stadium. Cheers.

Club Wembley itself is classed as a neutral area so there will be Sunderland and city supporters all mixed together. Whatever you do don't wear a replica top as you won't get in.

Let me know what block you are in so I can come and say hello ;-)

Blue Til Death said:
Selbyblue said:
stered said:
Hi

236 for me. My son is still deciding where we eat when inside!

Selbyblue said:
Blue Til Death said:
Selbyblue said:

236 for me. My son is still deciding where we eat when inside!

Im not far from you, Im block 240 row 4 more than happy to have a beer mate, don't wear your colours though unless you bring a top to put over em, you wont get in otherwise.

willy eckerslike said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
willy eckerslike said:
Anyone know how long tickets take to arrive after ordering online?
day after mate.

Hmmm, been a week now. Hope it's not been sent on a TNT bike, could be anywhere.

I am in the same boat so decided to ring them, a recorded message states that if we haven't heard by the 28th !!!! ring them !

going to be a great day out for both sets of fans, no trouble like we had with the scum you will see fans mixing in the service stations and bars, shame there has to be a winner really

marco said:
going to be a great day out for both sets of fans, no trouble like we had with the scum you will see fans mixing in the service stations and bars, shame there has to be a winner really

Only game I have never wanted City to win(despite the fact we finished above the reds)was v them in early 90s where we won 3 - 2 and they went down.

If they had won Luton would have gone down which I wanted after 83 but that said Karmas a woman hey Luton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.