Ticket Loyalty Points

Isn’t that just the lower end of hospitality though who have to go in a draw? I’m pretty sure the real big donators aren’t involved in such things and get as many as they like, within reason presumably.
No idea, but the email states that the Hospitality ‘department’ received 444 tickets. I doubt the big donators can have as many as they like, as there wouldn’t be enough in the allocation.

No idea, but the email states that the Hospitality ‘department’ received 444 tickets. I doubt the big donators can have as many as they like, as there wouldn’t be enough in the allocation.

Well it’s something I doubt we’ll ever know. I’d just be surprised if the ones who are paying mega money would be included in a circular about ballots. So assumed there’s would be outside the 444. Anyway, as long as they leave the peasants a few dozen to scrap over tomorrow morning, all’s good.

The hospitality got 444 for Forest…
View attachment 67654
Interesting to get some info on how it works for hospitality members. It's clearly not a free for all as some have suspected in the past, and their allocation is capped at 15%. No surprise that demand is massively outstripping supply for this game as every fucker and his dog wants to go to this one!

I'm presuming it's just returns from hospitality members who have been allocated tickets but subsequently can't go to the game rather than returns from the regular, non-hospitality, fanbase?
I’m not sure mate. Some of the returns used to go through the OSC (and maybe that was unfair) but that doesn’t seem to have happened in recent years. Likewise I don’t see them going back out to points sale.

Bournemouth away has been known for lots of returns in the past eg players families drop out of a weekend in Boscombe

I thought something had changed. There is more hospitality and they get the returns.
Feel like I will have to focus on the cups going forward - and even then I have my issues for the later rounds.

Interesting to get some info on how it works for hospitality members. It's clearly not a free for all as some have suspected in the past, and their allocation is capped at 15%. No surprise that demand is massively outstripping supply for this game as every fucker and his dog wants to go to this one!
Leeds both this season and last was a ballot.

The distribution of away tickets now is an absolute joke. The fact that only around 40% goes to loyalty points is ridiculous. My mates brother gets tickets for EVERY away game for him and his two mates off someone he knows from a supporters club who’s in hospitality. He and one of his mates have had STs for 2 seasons and the other one has never had a ST. The fact that they all get tickets for united and liverpool away and there’s people who are on 21k points who wont get a sniff is ridiculous and unfair

The distribution of away tickets now is an absolute joke. The fact that only around 40% goes to loyalty points is ridiculous. My mates brother gets tickets for EVERY away game for him and his two mates off someone he knows from a supporters club who’s in hospitality. He and one of his mates have had STs for 2 seasons and the other one has never had a ST. The fact that they all get tickets for united and liverpool away and there’s people who are on 21k points who wont get a sniff is ridiculous and unfair
I know a couple who are on over 34K points, who have finally given up watching City away, even yesterday the didn't attend and they won't go to the final. Until last year they were Superbia and have held season tickets for over 30 years. In one particular sesson, including preseason tours, as a couple they spent £20k watching City.

The reason is the new demographic of City's away support. Quote "It's full of drunken young lads, making absolute arses of themselves, or overseas visitors who are barely off the plane"

Yes City need to ensure new younger fans can get access to the away experience, but as stated by others, how these tickets are now being distributed is clearly questionable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.