Ticket Loyalty Points

No but we have no more home games and I know people on other schemes have had them earlier than others - from memory @blue44 has got them early before
Interesting as that could be the difference between getting Brentford Brighton etc ?

Last edited:
I think I did,cant remember the scheme though,I'm not in the FA Cup one this season,I was surprised to get
next seasons points the other night when i renewed our season tickets

Edit

if it was the league cup scheme we got ours on the 21st Jan ,i just checked my account
that was after going out to Southampton on the 11th Jan

Last edited:
I think I did,cant remember the scheme though,I'm not in the FA Cup one this season,I was surprised to get
Cue hundreds of renewals……..

Edit

if it was the league cup scheme we got ours on the 21st Jan ,i just checked my account
that was after going out to Southampton on the 11th Jan
Cheers - just checked mine and they were added 24th January so you were a bit early - I think from memory you might have asked supporter services to add them? But as you say still after going out.

Cheers - just checked mine and they were added 24th January so you were a bit early - I think from memory you might have asked supporter services to add them? But as you say still after going out.
if you read the "alcohol tips etc " thread in off topics,I'v just given up alcohol going back to March 5th this year. I had completely forgotton about my points being given early.You have a good memory mate !

if you read the "alcohol tips etc " thread in off topics,I'v just given up alcohol going back to March 5th this year. I had completely forgotton about my points being given early.You have a good memory mate !
Ha. I remember reading it and thinking that could come in handy at some point in the future.

Hi, can you send me the email address for supporters services please. My email address is craigthomas12@msn.com thanking you.
I filled in a form that was part of the "contact us" page on Supporter Services (on mancity.com) website.
And the reply came from a generic no- reply address, so no return email address was supplied.

I wonder if all clubs would prefer no away fans. It cuts down on the stewarding/security costs. It increases revenue possibilities (are away prices still capped?), it creates a monopoly of home branding. It leaves away teams with no support giving the home team a competitive advantage. It's not the way those of us that enjoy the match going experience would choose - but it feels like away fans are an irritant that the corporate world could do without.

I’ve read it all now, the level of paranoia is insane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.