Ticket Loyalty Points

Will be pissed off if other people have had FA Cup points as I haven’t! If they had been awarded I would have got a ticket for Brentford

Fair point
It is a fair point, but as long as the top loyalty point holders are alive,you cant decrease the gap either.
It was an ill thought out decision by the club,aided and abetted by many on here,who clearly had no idea of the implications of stopping the loyalty reward scheme.

Will be pissed off if other people have had FA Cup points as I haven’t! If they had been awarded I would have got a ticket for Brentford
what FA cup points? For joining the scheme?

They go on after it's finished/knocked out or they did last year......I've only had points for tickets bought

Last edited:
Maybe, if you are on any cup scheme and
we reach a final,you should receive the 100 / 200 platinum points after the semi final as a reward for being in the cup scheme.That way,those points could help you get the ticket catorgory you want by pushing you through the ticket banding criteria.
Iv been on all three most years and can't remember if City do this anyway.
If they dont,its something to.consider.

Its getting harder and harder to get away tickets and eventually alot are going to be frozen out.im on just shy of 23k and can get to around probably 80% of games.now when you actually get in an away ground for high demand games you see probably around 1000 on average who looking at wont have even 3000 points.more and more are joining supporters clubs especially kids below age of 21 and far too many half and half scarf corporates.my take on it all is itl eventually end up just like them lot across the road eventually and end up in ballots.i also think alot of the old supporters will retire the aways if we win old big ears

Wonder when they get round to adding the cup scheme points - should just be a click of a button.

It took 5 days after the EFL KO. It will be some sort of update query not everyone will be able to do. I imagine a few people have an end of season week off now.

Timetable when I had my points added last season -2021-22
  • 17 May 2022 - Granted Manually - FA Cup 21/22 Points
  • Cup Final 2022 was on May 14th 2022
  • City out of Cup on April 16th 2022
    - Points added one month and a day after end of time in competition
This season
City win Cup on June 3rd

So maybe
Points added…July 4th 2023 ????
.. who knows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.