Ticket Loyalty Points

I filled in a form that was part of the "contact us" page on Supporter Services (on mancity.com) website.

And the reply came from a generic no- reply address, so no return email address was supplied.
Thanks for the reply.

The loyalty points system is the fairest way to distribute the allocation that us plebs are given.

It just needs City to police it properly.

There are plenty of games where those on lower points can start to catch up as those on higher points get older and generally slow down with how regularly they attend.

I feel that us as a fanbase should be doing more to try and reduce the amount that go to those that have a posh box and for me the supporters club allocation should also be scrapped. The argument that the supporters clubs have took up the slack in years gone by is outdated and the number of supporters clubs that there are nowadays means that more and more tickets are being taken away from the allocation in order to give them all a few tickets via this avenue. A hell of a lot of OSC members have the points to go to any away game anyway so why the need for additional tickets?

The majority of our support aren't part of an OSC yet don't have as loud a voice as the OSC.

Also, tickets going to players families and friends is a load of shit too. Those tickets should be in the pool for us.

It could be fair but needs work from the club.

Last edited:
The loyalty points system is the fairest way to distribute the allocation that us plebs are given.

It just needs City to police it properly.

There are plenty of games where those on lower points can start to catch up as those on higher points get older and generally slow down with how regularly they attend.

I feel that us as a fanbase should be doing more to try and reduce the amount that go to those that have a posh box and for me the supporters club allocation should also be scrapped. The argument that the supporters clubs have took up the slack in years gone by is outdated and the number of supporters clubs that there are nowadays means that more and more tickets are being taken away from the allocation in order to give them all a few tickets via this avenue. A hell of a lot of OSC members have the points to go to any away game anyway so why the need for additional tickets?

The majority of our support aren't part of an OSC yet don't have as loud a voice as the OSC.

Also, tickets going to players families and friends is a load of shit too. Those tickets should be in the pool for us.

It could be fair but needs work from the club.
I agree that loyalty points is the fairest but since points were taken away from away games there’s no chance of catching up

I agree that loyalty points is the fairest but since points were taken away from away games there’s no chance of catching up

But at least if you join the cup schemes no one can ever increase the difference on you. The argument against away points was the top pointers were constantly increasing their advantage and those who didn’t qualify for most away games were getting further detached.

But at least if you join the cup schemes no one can ever increase the difference on you. The argument against away points was the top pointers were constantly increasing their advantage and those who didn’t qualify for most away games were getting further detached.
Don't forget to throw platinum into the mix too

They shouldn't have been taken away. It was a lazy solution that the club put in place that's done nothing to sort the problems out.

The harsh truth is that the club aren't arsed. There's absolutely no way that the allocation for corporate 'clients' will get reduced and the OSC are well in with the club so it's highly unlikely that their allocation will be reduced either.

What's sad is that the situation with regard away games has caused a lot of friction within our support. The anger and frustration should be directed more at the decision makers rather than the support that are only finding ways to get to games to support the team by any means possible.

There's a lot the club could and should do but they don't. Why?

Fair point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.