Ticket Loyalty Points

Points were awarded up to and including the Watford final.

Supporters Clubs haven't always allocated points to who attends, others have complained on here before.
I've just checked and you're right, I got points for the Watford one. I DM'd the supporters services Twitter page a couple of weeks back and have had no answer, I severely doubt they'll put my points on retrospectively. I wonder who got them points then!

I've just checked and you're right, I got points for the Watford one. I DM'd the supporters services Twitter page a couple of weeks back and have had no answer, I severely doubt they'll put my points on retrospectively. I wonder who got them points then!
I think they would have done to a point (as I used to chase them on it when I was involved in running a branch years ago) but I don't think they will add it retrospectively 5 years after!

Nice one blues, will see what they say via Twitter - one can dream but good to know the timelines!

I sent an email to supporter services on Friday,and got a reply a few hours later.

The reply was that they would add the points to my account " in the next few weeks".

When I then received a further email asking my opinion on the way they had handled my query, I replied that the service from them was a disgrace and completely unacceptable from a large organization like City.

I sent an email to supporter services on Friday,and got a reply a few hours later.

The reply was that they would add the points to my account " in the next few weeks".

When I then received a further email asking my opinion on the way they had handled my query, I replied that the service from them was a disgrHi ace and completely unacceptable from a large organization like City.
Hi, can you send me the email address for supporters services please. My email address is craigthomas12@msn.com thanking you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why has it become so hard to get city tickets nowadays? Genuine city fans who have taken shit for years are now missing some of the good times is loyalty not rewarded anymore?

This is the voice of sense.

We need clarity on supporters clubs. How many are allocated?
What branches got what?

i know a branch just started up getting 4 away tickets per game non have the. have loyalty points how is this fair
what branch is this as to get 4 they must have a good few members

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.