Ticket news for Arsenal CC

TBF for people who barely go 50 loyalty points mean fuck all to them anyway. Plus if you get a ticket then it won't effect it anyway.

I went to Denmark. I got 20 I think.

I went to Barcelona. I got 20.

I went to Fulham. I got 20.

I am going to Arsenal which was already likely to sell out and 50 points are awarded. Why not do it in the earlier rounds?

I'm pleased with that. Not only have I just received the 125 loyalty points for joining the cup scheme, I now get an extra 50 for Arsenal and my ticket for £20. Can't argue with that.

Very good incentive from the club to get the ground as full as possible.

Can I just ask, how do you find out your ticket has been purchased by the club when in the Cup Scheme? Do they email you to confirm?

flipmode said:
I'm pleased with that. Not only have I just received the 125 loyalty points for joining the cup scheme, I now get an extra 50 for Arsenal and my ticket for £20. Can't argue with that.

Can I just ask, how do you find out your ticket has been purchased by the club when in the Cup Scheme? Do they email you to confirm?

Usually get a letter and an email, i also check my purchase history

flipmode said:

no they post out a receipt plus your credt card bill should show it, did this not happen for you for the previous rounds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.