Ticket news for Arsenal CC

dw7 said:
Norb said:
Get over yourself jerb!
As a SC holder in East level 3 (304) I get right royally pissed off that I can't have my seat for "operational reasons" because people can't be arsed turning up for early rounds of cup competitions, but I wouldn't ever think that I have the right to take another seasoncard holder's usual seat on East level 2 orWest level 2 for that matter. If you want a seat in the South stand, then you have to accept that you will have to move to accomodate away fans for popular cup matches, in the same way that I accept I have to move for the unpopular ones.
Don't get me started on the away fans in the third tier proposals. I want to be in East Level 3 because of the great view from there.

im sure these reasons are in the terms and conditions when buying your sc if you dont like it change your seat next season if you dont want to move the put up and shut up as you knew this can and will happen befor you buy your ticket
Whoosh!
Did you read my post? because you certainly didn't understand it!

jrb said:
Thanks fair enough Mcnil.

I just feel that all season holders should get a chance to get any seat they want in 'cup' matches regardless of where your season ticket seat is for the Premiership Matches.

Come on mate that's just being petty about the whole thing. The flip side of the coin is that on cup games you get a good choice of seats for a pretty cheap price of the ticket. You sit in the same seat evry other week so why not embrace a bit of a change once in a while? Your ST seat will still be there for you at the next league game. My ST is in the south stand and I also get booted out but I look forward to getting a better view somewhere else in the ground and trying somewhere new although still prefer the atmosphere in the south stand on league games

Norb said:
Get over yourself jerb!
As a SC holder in East level 3 (304) I get right royally pissed off that I can't have my seat for "operational reasons" because people can't be arsed turning up for early rounds of cup competitions, but I wouldn't ever think that I have the right to take another seasoncard holder's usual seat on East level 2 orWest level 2 for that matter. If you want a seat in the South stand, then you have to accept that you will have to move to accomodate away fans for popular cup matches, in the same way that I accept I have to move for the unpopular ones.
Don't get me started on the away fans in the third tier proposals. I want to be in East Level 3 because of the great view from there.

Norb, your missing the point.

As a SS season ticket holder I'm fully aware I will have to relocate for big cup games where the away fans take up the 6000 seats allocated to them. I've never said I have a problem with that. It's part and parcel of having a SS season ticket.

What I said was, amongst other points.

If you start off with a seating policy, stick with it, don't change it for no reason. There was 36K against Scunthorpe and it worked fine. Why change it now?

The Fat el Hombre said:
jrb said:
Thanks fair enough Mcnil.

I just feel that all season holders should get a chance to get any seat they want in 'cup' matches regardless of where your season ticket seat is for the Premiership Matches.

Come on mate that's just being petty about the whole thing. The flip side of the coin is that on cup games you get a good choice of seats for a pretty cheap price of the ticket. You sit in the same seat evry other week so why not embrace a bit of a change once in a while? Your ST seat will still be there for you at the next league game. My ST is in the south stand and I also get booted out but I look forward to getting a better view somewhere else in the ground and trying somewhere new although still prefer the atmosphere in the south stand on league games

It's not about moving, it's about being 'forced' to wait 5 days to apply for a seat. I wasn't forced to wait 5 days against Scunthorpe and the crowd was 36K. I don't think an anticipated 6-11,000 extra fans really needed the already successful ticketing procedure to be changed.
Do you?

jrb said:
Norb said:
Get over yourself jerb!

Norb, your missing the point.

As a SS season ticket holder I'm fully aware I will have to relocate for big cup games where the away fans take up the 6000 seats allocated to them. I've never said I have a problem with that. It's part and parcel of having SS season ticket.

What I said was, amongst other points.

If you start off with a seating policy, stick with it, don't change it for no reason. There was 36K against Scunthorpe and it worked fine. Why change it now?
I see no change in seating policy jerb!

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2009/October/Cup-ticket-prices-announced

The only difference that I can see is that SS SC holders only have to wait 5 days instead of 6 before the relocation period.

As a level three denizen I am used to being forced to move for the early unpopular rounds, and I think you'll find that on the first day of sale for seasoncard holders to claim their own seats, it should be possible for south stand holders to claim any seat in the stadium that is normally unfilled, or filled with day trippers.
If this is not the case, because of the numer of SS SC holders, being large, that the ticket office can't handle that many relocations at the same time, then I'll apologise now for the above paragraph, but even if it is incorrect - it's the same published policy as regards who can apply for what, and when, as the Scunthorpe game...

Norb said:
dw7 said:
im sure these reasons are in the terms and conditions when buying your sc if you dont like it change your seat next season if you dont want to move the put up and shut up as you knew this can and will happen befor you buy your ticket
Whoosh!
Did you read my post? because you certainly didn't understand it!

i wasnt directing it at you sorry

Norb.

I don't want this to get into a tedious slanging match. Honest. :-)

The point being.

I wasn't offered and didn't need to be relocated to the best available seat by City against Scunthorpe. I just rang up, asked for a seat in the section I wished to sit in and hey presto! Done.

Now I will have to wait 5 days and hope I end up with a seat in a section I want to sit in. If not, I will have to accept what's left, whether I like it or not. Again, I'm not moaning about moving. I'm moaning(bastard) about the club changing the procedure for allocating seats for Arsenal game, when they could have kept it as it was. (it worked perfectly fine for the Scunthorpe game)

One moaning bastard! There's only one.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.