Ticket news for Arsenal CC

You have to wait for 5 days to give the season ticket holder who normally sits in that seat the chance to take up the offer. I sit in level 3 and when that is closed, which it often is for the earlier rounds then I have to wait and I accept that. However I always join the cup direct scheme and they offer me a choice of seats as soon as the deadline is reached. So answer is join the cup direct scheme.

bluemanc said:
Shooter 83 said:
Arsenal got all the SS?
Arsenal got all the SS
That shocked me,they have very poor away support,i just can't see them filling the normal bit nevermind the add on.
On what do you base that? Might not be in Liverpool and Utd's League, but after that they are probably the 3rd best supported club in the country - home And away

To Mcneil and Marvin.

Firstly, thanks for not blasting me. Nice change.

I won't labour on the point, but I fully accept people in the cup scheme getting their tickets. They pay upfront and go.

Then you get this against Scunthorpe from the official site.

Those members seated in the South Stand will be relocated to the best available seats in the Stadium.

Now by rights, both the lower and middle tiers should be full against Arsenal. That means little old me and a host of others in the SS will end up with the fuck'in pigeons. Not the best seats.

If those seats in the lower and middle tiers were available against Scunthorpe, they should 'still' be available against Arsenal. If you start off with a seating policy, stick with it, don't change it for no reason. There was 36K against Scunthorpe and it worked fine. Why change it now?

Rant over.

Marvin said:
bluemanc said:
That shocked me,they have very poor away support,i just can't see them filling the normal bit nevermind the add on.
On what do you base that? Might not be in Liverpool and Utd's League, but after that they are probably the 3rd best supported club in the country - home And away
Marv do you have to lie about everything.

jrb said:
To Mcneil and Marvin.

I won't labour on the point, but I fully accept people in the cup scheme getting their tickets. They pay upfront and go.

Those members seated in the South Stand will be relocated to the best available seats in the Stadium.

Now by rights, both the lower and middle tiers should be full against Arsenal. That means little old me and a host of others in the SS will end up with the fuck'in pigeons. Not the best seats.

If those seats in the lower and middle tiers were available against Scunthorpe, they should 'still' be available against Arsenal. If you start off with a seating policy, stick with it, don't change it for no reason. There was 36K against Scunthorpe and it worked fine. Why change it now?

Rant over.

I do see your point but think you will still get a decent seat for the match, and you could even get one where you wanted . I cant see where the policy has changed apart from the extra 50 points . Unfortunately your regular seat is in an area of the ground where you will get moved otherwise you wouldnt have a problem. This problem is not limited to city however, if you think about it all other clubs have to make extra space for visitors so they too will have fans like yourself that get relocated. In recent years this hasnt been too much of a problem for us as we have never had a decent shout at progressing and our cup attendances (hamburg aside) have been dire . But as we become better and stronger as a side this problem will continue to occur, at least the club hasnt said sod it its a free for all and has given you specific dates for you to get a choice of ticket, before they go on general sale.

mcnil said:
jrb said:
To Mcneil and Marvin.

Rant over.

I do see your point but think you will still get a decent seat for the match, and you could even get one where you wanted . I cant see where the policy has changed apart from the extra 50 points . Unfortunately your regular seat is in an area of the ground where you will get moved otherwise you wouldnt have a problem. This problem is not limited to city however, if you think about it all other clubs have to make extra space for visitors so they too will have fans like yourself that get relocated. In recent years this hasnt been too much of a problem for us as we have never had a decent shout at progressing and our cup attendances (hamburg aside) have been dire . But as we become better and stronger as a side this problem will continue to occur, at least the club hasnt said sod it its a free for all and has given you specific dates for you to get a choice of ticket, before they go on general sale.

Thanks fair enough Mcnil.

I just feel that all season holders should get a chance to get any seat they want in 'cup' matches regardless of where your season ticket seat is for the Premiership Matches.

Get over yourself jerb!
As a SC holder in East level 3 (304) I get right royally pissed off that I can't have my seat for "operational reasons" because people can't be arsed turning up for early rounds of cup competitions, but I wouldn't ever think that I have the right to take another seasoncard holder's usual seat on East level 2 orWest level 2 for that matter. If you want a seat in the South stand, then you have to accept that you will have to move to accomodate away fans for popular cup matches, in the same way that I accept I have to move for the unpopular ones.
Don't get me started on the away fans in the third tier proposals. I want to be in East Level 3 because of the great view from there.

Norb said:
Get over yourself jerb!
As a SC holder in East level 3 (304) I get right royally pissed off that I can't have my seat for "operational reasons" because people can't be arsed turning up for early rounds of cup competitions, but I wouldn't ever think that I have the right to take another seasoncard holder's usual seat on East level 2 orWest level 2 for that matter. If you want a seat in the South stand, then you have to accept that you will have to move to accomodate away fans for popular cup matches, in the same way that I accept I have to move for the unpopular ones.
Don't get me started on the away fans in the third tier proposals. I want to be in East Level 3 because of the great view from there.

im sure these reasons are in the terms and conditions when buying your sc if you dont like it change your seat next season if you dont want to move the put up and shut up as you knew this can and will happen befor you buy your ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.