Ticket news for Arsenal CC

jerb,

I'll try this very slowly...

Why do you think there need be ANY difference to the way you bought your ticket for Scunthorpe?

We'll be here all night at this rate. Obviously the complicated procedures of purchasing a ticket for the Arsenal game compared to the Scunthorpe game are lost on you.

I'll wait 5 days(as I've been forced too) and I'll pick up the crumbs in the 3rd tier. I might even bump into you. Is an oxygen tank a necessity up there?

PS. This might help you. Note the change in the wording.

Scunthorpe.

Please note that due to the visiting supporter allocation, the majority of Seasoncard holders in the South Stand will need to relocate for this fixture.

Arsenal.

Please note that due to the visiting supporter allocation (as determined by Football League rules), the majority of Seasoncard holders in the South Stand will need to relocate for this fixture, and they can do so on November 12 and 13.(etc)

PS. There it is Norb, in black and white. Let's leave it at that ah. The others must be bored stiff.

jrb said:
We'll be here all night at this rate. Obviously the complicated procedures of purchasing a ticket for the Arsenal game compared to the Scunthorpe game are lost on you.

I'll wait 5 days(as I've been forced too) and I'll pick up the crumbs in the 3rd tier. I might even bump into you. Is an oxygen tank a necessity up there?

PS. This might help you. Note the change in the wording.

Scunthorpe.

Please note that due to the visiting supporter allocation, the majority of Seasoncard holders in the South Stand will need to relocate for this fixture.

Arsenal.

Please note that due to the visiting supporter allocation (as determined by Football League rules), the majority of Seasoncard holders in the South Stand will need to relocate for this fixture, and they can do so on November 12 and 13.(etc)

PS. There it is Norb, in black and white. Let's leave it at that ah. The others must be bored stiff.

One last go jerb...

scunthorpe said:
Seasoncard holders - Claim your own seat – Friday, October 9.

Seasoncard holders - Claim your own seat – Saturday, October 10.

Seasoncard holders – South Stand relocates only – Sunday, October 11.

Seasoncard holders – South Stand relocates only – Monday, October 12.

Citycard holders/Live4City holders – Tuesday, October 13.

Arsenal said:
Sat Nov 7 (from 9am): Seasoncard holders can claim own seat

Thur Nov 12 & Fri Nov 13: South Stand Seasoncard holders relocate

Sat Nov 14 & Sun Nov 15: Citycard/Live4City members

The extra clause in your quotes appears to me, to be clarification of the "exclusive sale period" for SSSC holders to take unclaimed other holders seats.

If you look at my quotes you'll see that Oct 11 & 12 for Scunthorpe are exactly the same as Nov 12 & 13 for Arsenal.

In other words, I would recommend that you ring up the ticket office at 9:01 am on the 7th of November (or even pop to the TO before/after the match) and ask for the same area as you asked for in the Scunthorpe game. I believe that you will get what you want, and WON'T be forced to wait.

Let us know how you get on when you get back from the match...

i realise that sitting in the south stand i have to relocate for cup games,but we have spoken on the forum about the cup games not having an atmosphere ,and i thought for the cup games we were going to try and locate in 1 area so we could create an atmosphere.but if south stand season card holders cannot get a ticket till 5 days later we could be sat anywhere,probably 3rd tier.

Norb.

Two points.

Unbeknown to you I rang up the ticketline and got a ticket for Scunthorpe before the 11th. I wonder why? So much for procedures. Will it happen this time? Mi thinks not. I know why, do you?

Scunthorpe.

2 days after non SS season ticket holders.

Arsenal.

5 days after non SS season ticket holders.

Hmmm. A Longer wait and a lot less choice. If any at all.

Perhaps we could finish this discussion in the 3rd tier? See you there. Then again I could end up on the subs bench at this rate.

To me, to you.

citybluesmith said:
i realise that sitting in the south stand i have to relocate for cup games,but we have spoken on the forum about the cup games not having an atmosphere ,and i thought for the cup games we were going to try and locate in 1 area so we could create an atmosphere.but if south stand season card holders cannot get a ticket till 5 days later we could be sat anywhere,probably 3rd tier.

hopefully the club will try and give us a block or two somewhere to head for

Guys,

Just to clarify a few things for you...

Supporters signed up to the Cup Direct Scheme will automatically receive 50 loyalty points when their seats have been processed for the Arsenal game.

Also, any seasoncard holders in the South Stand who are required to relocate can purchase any seat in the stadium not held by another seasoncard during the two-day window, giving the Southstanders chance to get better seats before they go on sale to City Card holders.

Thanks,

Chris Nield
Social Media Executive

Manchester City Football Club
City of Manchester Stadium
Manchester
M11 3FF

chrisnield mcfc said:
Guys,

Supporters signed up to the Cup Direct Scheme will automatically receive 50 loyalty points when their seats have been processed for the Arsenal game.

Also, any seasoncard holders in the South Stand who are required to relocate can purchase an seat in the stadium not held by another seasoncard during the two-day window, giving the Southstanders chance to get better seats before they go on sale to City Card holders.

Thanks,

Chris Nield
Social Media Executive

Manchester
M11 3FF

Thank God - some sense. Thanks mate.

chrisnield mcfc said:
Guys,

Also, any seasoncard holders in the South Stand who are required to relocate can purchase any seat in the stadium not held by another seasoncard during the two-day window, giving the Southstanders chance to get better seats before they go on sale to City Card holders.

Thanks,

Chris Nield
Social Media Executive

Manchester
M11 3FF

You work there then?

Im in the cup scheme and anychance they wont sell my seat in 107 by accident this time?

eshiers1 said:
nashark said:
50 loyalty points is a joke.

just another incentive to get people to buy theirs early...shame there are no student tickets

not that i can make it anyway...

:(

get a job tax dodger :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.