ticket news!

Just been on to the ticket office and he said there's probably no chance of CC holders like myself getting one. When I said that that therefore it doesn't seem to be much use in overseas supporters getting a CC, he said that if it wasn't a derby game, I may well have been able to get a ticket. Yeah, right.

Bilboblue said:
weejh said:
So new season card holders with virtually no points , but are in the cup scheme can claim at the same time as people with 6000 points? Ridiculous

I agree, it is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

I reckon I will dip out now.

Pisses me off some JCL might get one in front of me.

Where were these fekkers at York, Lincoln, Wycombe etc. etc.

Well fuck you City, if I don't get one I will NOT be renewing my season ticket.

But if you have been watching all that time and have a season card you'll be fine won't you?

For people who don't want to bother with a PDF, here's the updated seating plan for Wembley for these semi finals (lifted from the Bolton site) and we have the West side.

wemb.png

masterwig said:
dw7 said:
You can't buy one and pass it on

I'm fairly sure 'non-transferable' is standard wording and probably applies to all games. In reality it means fuck all.

If you give your ticket to some fan that gets lifted you will more than likely never get another ticket again.

jimharri said:
Just been on to the ticket office and he said there's probably no chance of CC holders like myself getting one. When I said that that therefore it doesn't seem to be much use in overseas supporters getting a CC, he said that if it wasn't a derby game, I may well have been able to get a ticket. Yeah, right.

I reckon there's probably something in that. Ok, yes it's at Wembley, and a semi-final's a semi-final, but there's sure to be some who are going because it's United and wouldn't go if it were Bolton or Stoke.

Kinky Dribbler said:
jimharri said:

I reckon there's probably something in that. Ok, yes it's at Wembley, and a semi-final's a semi-final, but there's sure to be some who are going because it's United and wouldn't go if it were Bolton or Stoke.
But then there's also some that won't gO because it's united aswell

Blue Tooth said:
Bilboblue said:
I agree, it is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

I reckon I will dip out now.

Pisses me off some JCL might get one in front of me.

Where were these fekkers at York, Lincoln, Wycombe etc. etc.

Well fuck you City, if I don't get one I will NOT be renewing my season ticket.

But if you have been watching all that time and have a season card you'll be fine won't you?

Calmed down a little now, problem is as I have stated before elsewhere, for some reason the points that should have been added to my card when getting tickets thru supporters clubs (I live 'darn sarf') they have not been added, I am just under 2000 points.
I may get one but will be mightily pissed off if I don't.

Bilboblue said:
Blue Tooth said:

Calmed down a little now, problem is as I have stated before elsewhere, for some reason the points that should have been added to my card when getting tickets thru supporters clubs (I live 'darn sarf') they have not been added, I am just under 2000 points.
I may get one but will be mightily pissed off if I don't.

I Think you'll get one...keep the faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.