ticket news!

chase of spades said:
Where/how can city card holders and other city fans get tickets from,anyone know??

Maybe join a supporters club? Probably your best option I would have thought.

AlexOC said:
BillyMC said:
Stoke got 32,047 for the east side...maybe the diff is the corporate cream off?

The ticket info page says this:

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Owner, Board of Directors, Football Management, Players, Club Officials and Staff, Former Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

Can't work out if they've already taken these off the allocation or not?

Bolton got 31,830 in west side, so our 31500 must be less 330 corporate?

Randomer said:
PSmyth07 said:
Im guessing you cannot buy tickets online then?

I doubt i'll get one, have to wait till 8th April.
Thought you had more than that Phil?

You should be OK (just) but the cup scheme thing could cause you a problem, hope not though bud

No mate, Kiev put me on 1980 so im 20pts shy of the 7th.

chase of spades said:
Where/how can city card holders and other city fans get tickets from,anyone know??
After 11th April should tickets remain I would imagine.

If not that then there are sites around which offer hospitality seats for a price (the clube wembley seats I think). May be worth having a look at them.

Season ticket holder for 11 years, been to every FA Cup game home and away this year but decided not to go on this 'cup sheme', yet someone who bought a season ticket and cup scheme this year gets priority over me, and so does someone on 6000 loyalty points' mate who's never been before? Ah well tough shit for me, I'm hoping I'll be able to get the seats I want though!

Big scam this. I am on the cup scheme, so I am ok. However, Pound to a piece of shit, all you who aren't on the scheme, will be next season? Thus ensuring better attendances/revenues for next seasons cup games. Quite clever. But wrong

PSmyth07 said:
Randomer said:
Thought you had more than that Phil?

You should be OK (just) but the cup scheme thing could cause you a problem, hope not though bud

No mate, Kiev put me on 1980 so im 20pts shy of the 7th.
Shame you're not on 3000+ otherwise we could have gotten you one with us on 31st March :(

Shitter, hope you get one

gmrpinfold said:
Big scam this. I am on the cup scheme, so I am ok. However, Pound to a piece of shit, all you who aren't on the scheme, will be next season? Thus ensuring better attendances/revenues for next seasons cup games. Quite clever. But wrong

Didnt think of it like that but you're correct. I'll probably join it next season now and I have two season tickets so I'll have to do it on both!

gmrpinfold said:
Can see where you're coming from.

I went to all the cup games but I am not part of the scheme. Will be next year though

Don't see how season card holders can complain, anyone cam get them. Just because I have a tesco clubcard it doesn't mean I think I'm entitled to go to big events or meetings!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.