ticket news!

chase of spades said:
So how do city card holders get tickets????

If there are any tickets not taken by season card holders. The chances of getting one with a citycard will be very small

Blue-Blood said:
So as someone who lives out of Manchester and can't be in the cup scheme because of work, I may lose out to people who've started going this season?! Wonderful.

how does a fan get a ticket when he has only just started going this season?!
They wont have the points!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But now 'johnny come lately' (admittedly a minority, but could still be a couple of 1000) who have only joined this season will have a better chance than me (ST for 5 years at Eastlands)

how does a JCL get a ticket before you if you have been going for 5 yrs and clocking up the pts.

Steviesleftpeg said:
I'm sorry of any of my outbursts earlier offended anyone (SWP's back). Simply frustration at realizing just how hard it gonna be to get a ticket (I've got 2,750 points which should be enough, but my dads only got just over 2,500, and it'll be tough for him).

Basically if he isn't going, neither am I (we've always gone to games together, and I'm not changing that now).

Dont see your problem tbf? As I read it, you can have a group up to the number of 6 (your case 2) and sit together as long as 50% of the part has the required amount of loyalty points. So once you have enough to buy you ring up and say you want to sit together, simples! Either that or i'm reading it completly wrong?

edit: I was! all in the party need 3000 points.

Can Under 16's buy Wembley tickets without an adult?
Im 15 and looking on traveling with an adult, but going in the stadium with a few mates who are all 15?

Im guessing you cannot buy tickets online then?

I doubt i'll get one, have to wait till 8th April.

bluemoonjack said:
how the fuck can3 people with 3000 points apply onthe first day with their 3 mates who,ve got 6000 points because they "want to be together",why bother with points at all if they can leapfrog people with more points above them,fucking joke(and no its not sour grapes i@ve got 4000+ and should still be ok)

To do this they should have made this as long as you've got 3000+ points take the average of the points on all the cards and you need to be over that cut off point.

e.g. 6500, 6300, 6100, 3200, 3150, 3040 ave 4715 so they can be bought on the 3rd day, Monday (>4500)

Also agree with cup scheme +3000 points as these people will have the pick of the seats.

Otherwise they've put quite a bit of thought into the best way to let people sit together and accommodate both longer term and junior supporters who will not have had the chance to accumulate points.

PSmyth07 said:
Im guessing you cannot buy tickets online then?

I doubt i'll get one, have to wait till 8th April.
Thought you had more than that Phil?

You should be OK (just) but the cup scheme thing could cause you a problem, hope not though bud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.