Ticket Points Sales Tracking

Ticket points system is dead and a closed shop now. It needs reforming or scrapping completely.

When so many non-season ticket holders get get tickets, without a single point, it makes you wonder doesn't it?
I’m a Citizens member who attends all home league and cup games, although sometimes can’t get a ticket for the biggest games. How are people who aren’t ST holders getting tickets for the biggest games? I’ve alreasy accepted I won’t get a final ticket, although did attend the semifinal.

Ticket points system is dead and a closed shop now. It needs reforming or scrapping completely.
Yes ,let's hit the core group of people who go to the away matches and have earnt their points.
Whilst leaving the other groups of people who City issue tickets too with impunity to hand them out to all and sundry.
Feck loyalty it doesn't count.

Yes ,let's hit the core group of people who go to the away matches and have earnt their points.
Whilst leaving the other groups of people who City issue tickets too with impunity to hand them out to all and sundry.
Feck loyalty it doesn't count.
You need to think about this. It’s not about penalising those who have done the hard yards. No one can catch up with those with more points so it’s become a closed shop. How is that fair? What’s more the pool of available tickets gets smaller and smaller.

It’s simple anyone who’s annoyed with tickets needs to point fingers at the club not those who manage to get tickets.

Let’s face it we all want tickets and will do whatever needs to be done to get them I don’t begrudge anyone as it tends to be a reward for effort.

It’s the club cherrypicking let’s say %20 to sell as packages etc which is causing actual fans to miss out. Not your average Joe who’s gone the last 40 years nor the 18-25 crowd.

Clarity on breakdowns or eligibility is needed, as I always say until those who are senior enough figures get out of bed with the club it won’t change.

IMO the infighting between 18-25, , supporters clubs and points. This helps city as it clouds people’s judgement to what group is the real issue.

As someone who can go to most away games it is becoming more of a hassle for tickets for mates etc every year . Won’t be long before most coaches struggle to run at this rate.

Last edited:
When so many non-season ticket holders get tickets, without a single point, it makes you wonder doesn't it?
It does. I have a better chance of getting away game tickets via social platforms than I do via the club.

I sort of understand why they like a ’tourist’ at home games but have absolutely no idea why they want them at aways.
Have had a regular season ticket since the mid 80’s and I have lived at least 150 miles away since 1989, hence I’ve not been on all the cup schemes recently. 10,500 points.
Lad that I go with lives in Staly Vegas and has had a season ticket at least as long as me, is on every cup scheme, and has been since they started, just under 12,000 points.
Away games are just a pipe dream for us, which just doesn’t sit quite right.
Managed to get 2 of the last few at West Ham but the rest are impossible.

There’s no logic in the current system. Those with the most points are in a closed shop because those of us playing catch up can’t accumulate points to gain parity. I was lucky to go to Istanbul incurring huge personal expense yet was award no points. Same for other European aways. I attend all home fixtures including cup games yet I am no longer awarded points for doing so. I then see vloggers and “tourist” fans able to attend away matches. The system is broken. It’s time to ditch platinum and gold and reform the system so it’s fairer and to genuinely give “loyal” fans the chance to attend these matches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.