Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

The statement if you can call it that - basically says its the quarter finals so we can take the piss. My seat in Aguero 93.20 for me and my old fella is something like £170 for the two of us. I would rather give my old man the money and he will live on that for a week and he can watch it on TV. Comes a point where the enjoyment does not match the outlay.

We believe ticket prices are a fair reflection of the profile of this game....apparently this is the official City response to the backlash from fans on prices.

I think someone who has access to the people at City....I wish I did....should contact them about this egregious response. The prices for Kiev were much cheaper and we got 43000+. If these people at City sell out the stadium for this game then fine....they clearly know what they are doing.

But I can tell the City management that, sadly, my family of four will be missing our first Euro home game this season purely due to the prices being charged....I just cannot afford it.

If the prices are fair as claimed by city then it will sell out . No chance of that . And the damage caused to the way the club is viewed by fans is pretty severe as will be seen by the huge reduction in people joining cup schemes next season . Madness , all for the sake of a few quid the club do not need with the massive increase in TV money .

its so disappointing. the club have basically said its tough. they haven't listened to fans and dont care. i think we have to have some kind of protest, hopefully lots of empty seats swell. pure greed

I won't be going as it's just to expensive, didn't take up any of the cup schemes this year, and don't think city understand the core of the 50,000 who turn up are working class men and women, and with the success comes the cost of more games which I for one just can't afford and know other lads in the same situation, it's a shame but they will take the tourists which is fine but the loss of many loyal blues is something which may cost the club in other ways in the future!

Just had an email saying I am £125 poorer, thanks for listening City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.