Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Not renewing my season card next year. I know this is optional but I won't be having a cheap season ticket on the back of pricing out younger fans who try and go to cup games. Disgraceful.
£10 for my son to see a c/l quarter final I'm happy with that , £50 for us both wouldn't have minded mine a bit cheaper but still not too bad.

Football is going to burst its own bubble with the greed they are showing no need for these prices city £30-£45 max would of been more realistic and fair and would defiantly sell out now maybe it will sell out maybe not but the point is the club are taking the piss with the prices I'm in the 3 cup schemes but may not bother with this next year as if I wanted a ticket for any home game I'd be pretty much guaranteed to get one if I wanted. Why not give a little back to the fans city as football without fans is nothing as they say, and these prices will ensure there are a lot of blues who are going to give this a miss and watch at home or the pub. Wake up with the pricing! As said earlier what will the semi be if we get there £55 to £75/80 my guess

Disappointed but not surprised.

The club would probably argue that it's the latter stages of an elite competition but my argument would be that we can't sell out at those prices and once people get out of the habit of going(spending money) it's very hard to get them back into the habit

I've been going since cup schemes introduced but I won't be next season and that will be it for me. They can just stick to attracting students and tourists and having thousands of empty seats.

Piss take, I'm out of the cup schemes next year they can stick their loyalty polnts up their arse. Tv is the future for me I'm afraid.

£10 for my son to see a c/l quarter final I'm happy with that , £50 for us both wouldn't have minded mine a bit cheaper but still not too bad.

Not everyone has a season card so gets the £5 discount. If we take the cheapest option for non seasoncard holders, and go with a standard two kids and a couple, £120. Madness. I prefer Europa I honestly do, pricing is much better and atmosphere is always better as a result of the type of fans who go.

I've been going since cup schemes introduced but I won't be next season and that will be it for me. They can just stick to attracting students and tourists and having thousands of empty seats.
Yeah and as it gets closer to the game if sales arn't great they'll be trying to give them way to students etc for a fraction of the price that will come out of my account some time next week I guess.

Not suprised as it's a qtr final I they will think people will want to go they obvioulsy haven't learnt that isn't the case, what pisses me off more is that they are taking it out of my bank on Monday, a bit of notice please

Not everyone has a season card so gets the £5 discount. If we take the cheapest option for non seasoncard holders, and go with a standard two kids and a couple, £120. Madness. I prefer Europa I honestly do, pricing is much better and atmosphere is always better as a result of the type of fans who go.
Cityzens members get the discount too. I'd guess the majority of match going Fans will be a member. £100 for a family of 4 is fairly reasonable. Its the families in the dear seats paying £160 where City have dropped a bollock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.