Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

City are probably thinking it isn't bad compared to what other major European clubs charge.

But failing to look at our own European attendances and pricing accordingly to fill the ground.

They continually squeeze because of the loyalty. Football fans passion for their club is extorted by every professional football club. Loyalty is a one way street.

I decided I wouldn't attend another match after spending 400 euro and being falsley accused of smoking after taking a piss where every other **** was smoking. Missed 15 minutes of the second half trying to explain to some prick that, while in fact, I do smoke, I wasn't smoking in the toilet.

Your told where to stand, what to sing, when to smoke, what and where you drink, how to behave, when to leave. It's not an issue enjoyable day out for me

It's only 2/3rds full again, Ferran.
It's OK, Khaldoon, we've charged the 2/3rds up to £60 a ticket.

_67788922_ferran_soriano_afp.jpg

Gobsmacked at those prices. Didn't cross my mind for one second that I'd won't attend the home leg but those prices are going to make me think again. Piss take :-(

Loads tweeting the club on twitter saying they will not be going within a mile of the ground at that price

Isn't it about time we make a stand against the constant increase in prices.
Bit like the dippers did with the 77 minute walk out.

Ah well, they can fill my seat with a day tripper because i'm not going at those prices, not a chance, hope no fucker turns up.

The club would love nothing more than 50 odd thousand day trippers who spend money in the club shop. They have absolutely no interest in keeping their core fan base,this has been proven time and time again over the last few years. Loyalty is a one way street with City these days and it's not going to change anytime soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.